YOU 008

YOU.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As soon as she finishes her dinner, Siwon calls.

“Wanna go out and grab something to eat? I forgot to ask you dinner just now before we going back.”

“I just finish my ramyun. You late. Haha.”

“Really. Hmm then I should go out alone and find something to eat then.”

“You don’t have anything to eat at your house?”

“Nope. It has been a week since I buy groceries.”

“hmm. 5 minutes then we meet up in front of the elevator.” Hana says and hang up. She puts her dish in the sink and get change. After 5 minutes, she walks to the elevator and she can see Siwon is waiting there. They then decide to just walk to the mart nearby. They walk into the mart and buy all the groceries needed. As they walk back home, Siwon decides to stay a moment at the food truck. Hana just joins him. He order two bottles of soju and some food to eat. Hana just keep silence.

“You wanna drink? Siwon asks as he about to pour another glass for Hana.

“Yes. Sure. Just a glass. You know I can’t take anything with alcohol well.”

“A glass will have no harm, Hana ahh.”

Night is getting darker and they still there, drinking and chatting. It almost midnight, when they decided to go back home. Both of them are still laughing and keep on singing on their way back. Hana drinks almost a bottle of soju and so do Siwon. Well, siwon still manage to see what in front of him but not Hana. She keeps bump into people, bench and even the lamp post. Siwon who is walking at her back, just smiling. As they arrive at their apartment, Hana tries to unlock her door and Siwon is waiting at the back. Once the door is open, Siwon walks inside and follow by Hana. Hana then lock the door and walk straight to the couch.

“Siwon ah. Come here. Sit here.” Hana says as she taps the space next to her. Siwon put all the plastics down and sit next to her.

“I’m here Hana ah. Are you okay? I thought you just going to drink a glass.”

“haha. Did I say that? I can’t remember. Siwon ah, why do you like Hyuna?”

Siwon shock to hear the question. He then face Hana and ask,” why do you ask?”

“I don’t know. I like you first but you don’t like me. Then I found out you like Hyuna. Why Hyuna? Why not me?”

“I don’t know. Maybe we are so close. Yes, we close to Hyuna too but you know, we grow up together.”

“Should I just let go my feeling for you and go to Kai?”

“You like Kai?”

“I don’t know. But if you tell me to let go my feeling then I should start find someone new.”

“Don’t. Just don’t Hana. Don’t let go of your feeling for me please.”

“Why?”

“Because I am slowly fall for you now.”

“Really? Great. Cause I still like you.”

Siwon smiles as Hana now collapse on the couch. “Yes, I am falling for you now Hana.”

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next day, Hana gets a call. She slowly open her eyes and grab the phone on the table. “Wait. How come I’m on my bed?” Hana then look on her phone and there is a miss call. She then slowly unlock her phone and click on the call icon to see who is calling her just now. It is Kai. “I should call him later.” As she about to lay down again, she is so shock that the clock on her wall is now showing at 9.45 a.m.

“Damn. I’m late. I’m going out with Siwon at 10 a.m.” she quickly get up from her bed and run to the bathroom. She takes her shower and get ready. As she putting her make-up, she glance at the clock and now the time shows 10.05 a.m. She grabs her phone and text Siwon.

“5 more minutes ya. Sorry, I wake up late.”

“It’s okay. Take your time.” Siwon replies.

At 10.15, she’s going out and see Siwon is waiting for her in front of his apartment.

“I’m sorry Siwon. I wake up late. Btw, did anything happen last night? How come I’m on my bed?”

“I bring you there Hana. You are so drunk.” Siwon says as he flick her head.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

She might having fun now. She doesn’t need you anymore. She never have feeling for you. Kai tries to shake off those things for his mind. He has stare his phone almost an hour, waiting for her call back or even text but he gets none. Great Kai. Just great. You just lost your chance. He then throw his phone on the bed and walk down to have breakfast.

“What’s up with the long face?”

“Nothing. I’m hungry. What’s for breakfast?”

“Breakfast? Bro, its brunch now. Now you feel hungry? I have been calling you like crazy just now.” Lay angry.

“I can’

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter