YOU 009

YOU.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Siwon has move to Hana’s apartment one month ago since both of then trying to cut the expenses. So when they share the apartment, it means that the rent will split into two. Hana glad that everything is going fine between her and Siwon. She is happy that she gets her old friend back. Well about Hyuna, she heard that Hyuna drop from Univ. and move back to her hometown. She sad for Hyuna as Hyuna is actually a nice girl. Probably the environment change her 360. As they reach at the hypermarket, the first thing she grabs is an ice cream. She then split from Siwon and go find her own snacks while Siwon finds he own favorite snacks.

As she walks from one shelf to another shelf, she suddenly see someone. It is Kai. It has been a month since she talks to him. She slowly walk to Kai and tap his shoulder. Kai startle and turn around. He is so shock as he can see Hana in front of him smiling.

“Hey. Long time no see.”

“Owh hey, Hana. Ya, long time no see.”

“Owh. So how’ your result?”

“Pass.”

“Me too.”

“Great.”

 “Ya. Why you sound so awkward.”

“Hahaha. Nope. I’m just fine.” Kai answers and laugh awkwardly. “Btw, are you here alone?”

Before Hana can even answer the question, someone shouts, “Hana ahh.” Both of them turn to look at whose voice is that. Kai smile bitterly. It is Siwon. Siwon then make his way to where they are standing as he eyes stares at Kai.

“Hey Siwon.”

“Hey Kai. What are you doing here?”

“Buying groceries with my brother. So you guys come together?”

“Yes. Since that we live together.” Siwon answers and smirked.

“Oh. You guys live together? Wow. Haha.” Kai laugh awkwardly.

“But if you wanna come, just come.” Hana says.

“Sure. One fine day then. I probably should get going. My brother possibly is looking for now. See you guys soon.”

“Ya sure. Bye Kai.”

Kai walks so fast that he doesn’t know where to go. His eyes busy looking for his brother. He quickly pull out his phone and dial his brother’s phone. “Bro, where are you?”

“Ya. I right behind you when you walk away. How come you walk so fast? Where are you? I’m at the snacks shelf.”

“I’ll wait for you at the counter. Faster.” He then hang up the phone and heading to the counter. There he can see Hana and Siwon queue for turn to pay. Hana laughs non-stop as her left hand is on Siwon’s arm. They look so close. They look just like couple. Kai sighs.

“Ya,pabo. Faster. The counter there is empty. The football match is about to start.” Lay taps his brother shoulder. Kai then push the trolley to the counter. *It’s okay Kai. One fine day, you will find your own soulmates.*

The semester breaks is over. New semester just starts and Kai is not that excited for that. The first day is just a register day. He then make his step to his faculty for registration. As he walks up the stairs, he can see Hana there talking to other classmates. He just walk pass and heading to the table and fill in the details. Once he finish, he tries to walk pass again but his classmate stop him.

“Kai, where are you going? You walk so fast.” Someone asks

“Back home. Not feeling well actually.” Kai doesn’t even look up.

“Bro, what’s up? Are you okay?”

“Ya. Ravi ahh. Haha. Yes. It has been a long time huh. So your leave now over and you now back for good?”

“Yes. Guess what. I’m your classmates. Be good to me bro.”

“Great. Now I have friend.”

“Why sound so sad? I heard you are so well-known since that you are the president of dance club?”

“Haha. Not so. Bro, let’s grab something to eat. I’m hungry.”

As they walks to the café, Kai can see Hana, Siwon and few more students on the table at the far left. Kai just walks to the counter and order. Ravi does the same.

“So what’s up? Your face doesn’t look good.”

“I don’t know. Hard to tell.”

“About who? Krystal? You haven’t move on?”

“Broo. Not her. I swear I move on from her right. Just about a girl.”

“Really? Who? Pretty?”

“She is our classmates. You get to know her soon.”

“Our classmate? Seriously. So tell me. What happen?”

“Long story but I’ll just make it short. I like her but she likes someone else. “

“Damn.”

“Maybe the theory of girls love bad boy is just true.”

“I guess so”

 

“Guess what. Ravi is back. Omg he looks so handsome.”

“Ravi? Who is Ravi?” Hana asks and look at Siwon. He just shrugged his shoulders as a sign that he doesn’t know who.

“He is our classmate. Kai’s best friend. He is actually on leave last semester due to family’s problem.”

“Oh. So he will be in our class?” Hana asks.

“Yes. Now I remember. We should be careful of both of them.”

“Why?”

“They both are genius. Their first semester, they almost score full marks. But something happen and both of them are on leave.”

“Wooww. Now I remember, Kai is actually one year older than me. Haha. But I never call him oppa.”

“Yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter