Part two, I guess?

Playing in The Snow

I didn't plan on continuing this story tbh, but oh well, it happened.

I don't know if there will be any further chapters (drabbles? idk), not in the next three months at least ( I have exams that will decide on my future and I don't know anything,yay, how wonderful...)

Thank you to all of you who have read/subscribed/upvoted this piece of trash ;_;, you're amazing and I love you <3

So enjoy and please forgive me for any mistakes because I at grammar.

.....

 

„What?” Kyungsoo said looking up at his giant of a friend.

„Give me your hand.” Yifan repeated reaching out for the shorter male's arm.

„But why?”

 

Yifan rolled his eyes before answering. „Look around you, Kyungsoo. There's a lot of people.”

„And? I still don't understand why I should hold hands with you.” Kyungsoo said with a frown on his face. Of course there was a lot o people, it was time when everyone was coming home from school or from work. It's only logical that there would be a crowd. But still, Kyungsoo didn't understand why he should hold hands with Yifan.

 

To be honest, after their little accident two months ago he felt nervous in the presence of the tall boy. Ever since then, things had been awkward between them. Before that he wouldn't mind doing what the elder had just asked him to do. Now, with every skin contact they had, he couldn't stop thinking about it that they have nearly kissed each other. Kyungsoo thought that Yifan was feeling the same so why would he want to hold his hand? Just, why?

 

'Oh no' he thought. 'What if he has feelings towards me? What if he wants to ask me out? I'm not ready...or maybe? No, I don't know,what if-'

 

„You're so short that I'm afraid that you'll get lost and die because people will trample you” Oh, Kyungsoo wasn't expecting that. He could feel his face getting hotter and hotter. Damn, he was blushing.

 

„Idiot” He said while trying not to look as flustered as he was. „I'm not that short. My height is average, I'm pretty sure about it.” Yifan only rolled his eyes at his friend.

 

„Yeah, and I'm Mother Teresa” All he recieved was a glare from the younger boy. „Oh, come on Kyungsoo! Do I have to remind you what happened in the fith grade?”

 

„It wasn't my fault that my laces were undone...” Kyungsoo mumbled under his nose but nonetheless gave his hand to Yifan who took it with a big grin on his face. 'Idiot' the shorter one thought. He couldn't help but notice how his small hand fitted the larger one. It was quite comfortable if he had to be honest with himself.

 

…..

 

They were walking for some time and Kyungsoo couldn't be more grateful for Yifan's offer. If it wasn't for that he would have been already dead. Really, he wasn't that short for God sake, why people didn't see him?

 

When they were nearing the familiar streets Kyungsoo has noticed that there weren't that many people around them anymore, maybe five or six. He looked at Yifan who didn't seem to notice that, they were still holding hands.

 

Kyungsoo could feel how red his face was. He wanted to quickly pull his hand from the other's grip but he couldn't muster to do so. He just looked at their intertwinded hands, he had to do something.

 

„Yifan...” he started. The tall boy turned his head in his direction, eyes focusing on Kyungsoo's bigger ones. The shortet boy couldn't seem to find his voice, he was trapped in the other's stare.

 

„Yes?” Yifan asked and suddenly Kyungsoo remebered what he wanted to say.

„You see, ehm, I think-” he wasn't able to finish his sentence when Yifan's eyes focused on something behind him, a big smile forming on his handsome face.

„Look, Kyungsoo! They've opened this new coffe shop, let's have a drink, hmm?” He didn't wait for an answer and just dragged Kyungsoo by his hand squeezing it slightly. With a blush on his face, the shorter boy followed. When they were inside Yifan started to talk about what he will buy. 'He looks like a child in a toy store' Kyungsoo thought and glanced at their hands. They were still intertwinded but Kyungsoo didn't say anything, he only smiled looking at his shoes.

 

After all, holding Yifan's hand felt really nice.