Planning Everything Out

Fan Fiction HELP!!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


Hey everyone! Sorry about the unknown hiatus but I've completely forgotten about this lmao :').

So! I've decided to come back and help amazing fanfiction writers with their ideas!

First: please know that I also have trouble with some things with writing out my thoughts (or in this case my charaters' feelings and emotions and thoughts) for people to read. I'm still working hard on that so let me tell you how I do it.

Well, if you don't keep up with my stories and stuff, you'll know that I have a job (and absolutely no limits to spending money :']). So, what I did a couple of weeks ago, and this is definitely a method that you should try, I ordered a really cute journal to put all of my ideasin. I literally wrote a list of ideas for Back the Up, it's honeslty amazing for me. So what I do is I carry that thing everywhere. If I have an idea I write it down, especially when I'm at school and get bored in class. I start daydreaming, so of course, something's bound to come up in my head. So, I think that's a great method and sorry if the journal is too expensive, like I said, I have absoltuely no limits. I'm pretty sure there are cheaper ones that you can get! :)

Second: I recently started exercising a lot more because I just feel like I would like to be in better shape. So, once I started exercising I started daydreaming again and immediately got up and wrote my idea down before it vanished. This was before I got my journal though lol.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter