Explaining!

Fan Fiction HELP!!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

​A LOT of other FanFics also don't make sense. Not JUST because of the grammar mistakes, but because maybe things are just moving too fast.

          I personally think that a lot of authors rush things too fast, and that shouldn't be done. Take your time to write your story. You want to fill it with vibrant colors and different shades of light. Explain it thouroughly! Make it like fifty chapters, make people get ATTACHED to the characters!

          Some stories are very rushed and it takes me a while and some readers to understand what's really going on. You NEED to explain things because it helps us readers understand the plot, setting, emotion, etc. You get the best feeling when you explain things in a chapter because it's like you can FEEL it and it feels like you're actually there.

          When you're barely beginning to write, you always want to make sure that you have EVENTS that lead to this specific part of the story. Explain the characters as well. Not in the foreward like most people, but in your story. There's one I'm working on right now with Baekhyun as the male lead and an OC as the female lead. It's based on vampires, so like supernatural and stuff.

Baekhyun: age 116.
Best friends: Kai and Chanyeol.
Background: No family. All of them died because of hunters.

          This just gives details on the person, it doesn't give a full explanation. Here's a sort of better way to explain a person in your story

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter