True self

Endless Fear
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next day , Scarlet went to school with Suga and of course with Isabelle as well and it was not pretty...

"So , is this going to be your girlfriend ?" , Isabelle asked.

" ?! Watch your filthy mouth peasant !" , Scarlet replied.

"Woah , calm down ... Both of you , watch your mouth ." , Suga was so done with both of them fighting... Both of them kept quiet until they reached the school compound ...

"I can't stand being around her Yoongi ... Come on, let's go somewhere else ! " , Isabelle pulled Suga elsewhere but Scarlet didn't care ...

"I'll see you later Scarlet !" , yelled Suga ...

"What have i gotten into ... One is a and the other is just an idiot..." , as Scarlet stroll to class , there was a guy who was waiting for her at her locker with a dandelion in his hand.

"Ah , scarlet ! The festival is coming up and i was wondering , would you like to go with me ?" , he handed out the dandelion to her... In all respect , Scarlet took the dandelion because she loves dandelion but carefully turned him down.

"You're Ryota , right ? I've heard good things about you , aren't you the captain of the track and field ?"

"Ah , i didn't know i was that famous ... Hehe .."

"In all honesty , i'm actually ----" , just as Scarlet wanted to turn him down , Isabelle shouted at her while pulling Suga's uniform.

"YOU , how dare you ---" 

"Erm , hi Isabelle." , Ryota spoke to her and suddenly Isabelle went silent. Scarlet noticed something was off.

"You know what ...? I was actually going with Isabelle and Yoongi , why don't you join us ?" , Scarlet told him.

"Oh , erm -- sure i guess. I'll see you then ." , Ryota then walked off. Then , Isabelle snatched the dandelion away from Scarlet and kept it.

"This is suppose to be mine !!!" , Isabelle admit.

"I didn't know a like you could like someone." , Scarlet .

"You fell for Yoongi didn't you ?! That makes the two of us !" , then Isabelle stomped off alone.

"You know , you should be less mean to her ..." , Suga patted her head.

"Shut up idiot ! Now , let's go -- we'll be late to class !" , Scarlet dragged him to class but Suga laughed while getting pulled.

"What are you laughing at ?!" , Scarlet yelled at him.

"You're pathetic. HAHAHAHA" , Suga told her.

"Idiot prick !"

And days passed before you know it , it was already Saturday and both Scarlet & Suga have came up with a plan on how to hook up Ryota and Isabelle... So Scarlet went to Suga's place to plan it all out. As she knocked the door , Isabelle was there...

"Finally ... You're late ." , Isabelle then guide her to his room.

"What is she doing here ?!" , Scarlet complained.

"Ah , it's better to invite her and ask her to practice on how to become lady like for once ..." , Suga teased Isabelle .

"Yoongi !!! I am lady like ..."

"In your dreams ..." , Scarlet .

"Shut up ! I swear if she wasn't your girlfriend , i would slap the hell out of her ..." , Isabelle admit.

"Shut your mouth peasant ! Now , where do we start .." , Scarlet cracks her knuckles and gave her an evil grin .

"Ah ... Sorry Isabelle ...I'm actually going out for a while because i have a part time job at the zoo every Saturday ...So , yeah -- good luck !" , Suga then quickly dashed out of the house.

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!" , Isabelle yelled.

After few minutes , the practice didn't go so badly ... Both of them actually learned how to cooperate with each other.

"Now , i'm going to ask you some questions ... Answer me as natural as possible and be yourself...I'll be wearing Ryota's mask and pretend that you're talking to him" , Scarlet told her.

"Where the hell did you get that ..?!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter