Invitation

Endless Fear
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The race was about to start and Scarlet was distracted by what Suga has told her before ...

"Scarlet ! Are you ready ?" , Mr Wu informed her.

"Oh , yes ... Yes i'm ready ..." , Scarlet was in position and Isabelle was her competitor beside her. As soon as the whistle was heard , Scarlet ran as fast as she could and did not stop , this time she felt different running on the tracks ... She felt more free and warmth in her heart. As soon as she was about to reach Suga , she increased her speed and successfully passed the baton to him and as a surprise -- Suga ran faster than the other runners and the girls was impressed by his speed... Finally , both of them got 1st placing !

Scarlet was so happy that she ran towards Suga and gave him a big hug while Suga lifted her up and hugged her as tightly as possible while everyone stared at them. Then , both of them realised what they were doing and quickly let go and gave each other a handshake ...

"Don't touch him again ." , Isabelle came up to her.

"Don't be mean Isabelle ..." , Suga said.

"You know what ..." , Scarlet suddenly grabbed Suga's hand and gave him a huge hug once more . Isabelle was fuming with rage and Scarlet let go and gave her a huge smile.

"What are you gonna do now ...Isabelle ?" , Scarlet went up close to her face.

"You --- !" , as she was about to slap her face .. Suga grabbed her hand and pulled her away .

"I'll see you later Scarlet ..." , Suga smiled at her.

"... Losers." , As soon as she turned around , guys were running up to her and carrying her as if she was their queen.

"All hail our queen !" , Mr Wu was looking at Scarlet and gave her a fatherly smile. It seems like Mr Wu knows something was wrong about them.

After the sports activities ended , Scarlet quickly grabbed her bag and ran to the rooftop... She was alone and she felt free

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter