Time alone

Endless Fear
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Scarlet got changed and was in her pyjamas & went inside his room... Isabelle was still sleeping peacefully. Suga saw Scarlet in her pyjamas and laughed because the pattern of the pyjamas is a monkey holding a banana.

"HAHAHAHA ! What the heck , i didn't know you were this childish !" , Suga continued to .

"Shut up !!! I love monkeys ok !!" , Scarlet fought back.

"Relax , you look cute in that pyjamas." , Suga then came closer to her.

"Back off ! I will beat you up literally !" , Scarlet balled up her fist but as Suga came closer -- she didn't have the guts to throw a punch at all.

"So what happened to you beating me up ?" , Suga then wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her close.

"Get off of me !" , Scarlet then punch his stomach but then her fist was in pain .

"OUCH ! What the heck is that on your stomach ?!"

"A protective gear because i knew you're going to punch me in the stomach..." , Suga smiled at her.

"Fine , you wanna play that game ...Then , i'll play along with you." , Scarlet wrapped her hands behind his head and caught Suga blushing like mad.

"Now , why are you blushing ...Am i just too attractive ?" , Scarlet kissed his right cheek.

"What ---" , Suga was too shocked at her response.

"Now, you're speechless ? Do you want to kiss me that badly ?" , Scarlet kissed his left cheek.

"I ---" , Scarlet went closer to his face and suddenly whispered in his ear with a ual voice ---"You know, i'm flexible."

That moment , Suga was frozen stiff and Scarlet gave him an evil grin ... then Scarlet gave him a peck on the forehead and released him.

"Aww, look at you still frozen. Do you really want me to kiss you that badly?" , Scarlet burst in laughter.

"I---I" , Suga was blushing like mad and his entire body was red from head to toe.

"How could you do that to me?! Come here you!", Suga grabbed her wrist but Scarlet was not a w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter