Slow dance

Baby baby

 

" Noona?"

No response. 

Mino sighs, and continues to ask " Noona what do you think of our MV for Baby Baby? "

Still no answer from his noona. 

He sighs, and rests his chin on top of her head. 

He almost missed it. He almost missed her answer that she just whispered. 

" I hate it. " She whispers. " I also hate your teaser MV. "

Confused, Mino stopped swaying. He lifted her chin so that he can see her eye to eye. He was hurt. But he was thankful for her honest opinion. 

And his friends were right. He has to man up. 

" Noona, thank you for being honest with me. And because of that, I'll be honest with you too." He tightened his hold on her, this may be his last chance. 

" Noona, the reason I had those scenes... " he wasn't able to finish because Dara beat him to it. 

"... Because Papa YG gave you those scripts. I get it. " Dara pouted. 

" Ah noona, you're so cute. But no. That is not the reason " Mino saw the emotion that passed I'm Dara's eyes. Hurt. 

No. She couldn't be hurt. I have to explain things clearly. 

" Noona, I asked them to change the scenes because I wanted to look matured for you. Only you." Mino says. 

" Ever since you started getting kissing scenes, it drove me mad. I thought because I only wanted to protect you. Then I realized, I like you. I truly like you "

There, I told her how I feel. 

Dara stiffens in Mino's arms after hearing his confession. 

Next thing Mino felt, Dara was shaking. 

" is she laughing?" Mino thought. 

" Yah noona. I'm serious here. Stop laughing. It hurts you know."

" So you like me? " Dara asks. 

" Yes " Mino answered clearly. 

" I like you too you giant." Dara tells Mino. I'm acting this way because I was jealous. " Dara continuous. 

" You do? " Mino asks. Grinning from ear to ear.

" Yah!  It's not funny " Dara shouts. 

Mino could no longer control his feelings. He lifted Dara of the floor so that their eyes can be on the same level. 

" I don't like you. I love you Sandara Park "

" Mino, put me.... " Dara wasn't able to finish her sentence because Mino kissed her. 

It was a kiss she wasn't expecting. She thought he will be rough. But no. He kissed her softly. 

Dara tried to cover her face after that first abrupt kiss. But Mino was faster than her. He dived for their second, third, fourth, and so on kisses. 

Mino then wrapped her legs around this waist and kissed her deep. 

They both broke off the kiss because they both needed air. 

Mino gently put Dara down and continued their slow dance while he hid his head at the crook of her neck, placing butterfly kisses. 

" Noona. "

Dara sighed. 

Mino took this as an encouragement. 

" Noona. I'm happy. I will always do my best to keep you happy." 

He lifted her head and looked into her eyes. 

" I love you noona. " Mino said. 

What she said was not he expected. 

" Yah!  You giant. Stop calling me noona when we're alone " was Dara's reply. 

" And stop giving me that smirk. That smirk.... " again Dara was not able to finish what she was saying because Mino dove in for another kiss. 

 

 

*** END ***

 

Mino