Scripts...

Baby baby

* in a restaurant near yg building *

 

" Mino, where's Dara noona? I asked you to invite her because she can't resist you. " Seungyoon asked Mino.

" What do you expect, he scared her with his face." Winner's maknae Taehyun jokingly say. 

" Haha. Who's the one with the funny face while Dara noona took the photo with the two of us? " Mino asked. 

" Okay kids. Stop it. This is me telling you as your hyung. " The oldest member of Winner, Jinwoo ordered. 

" So Mino, what's wrong? What's with the long face? You've been quiet since we left the building." Seunghoon asks. 

" Is it about noona? Geesh. Are you worried about her reaction after all those scenes?" Seunghoon asks while he gives Mino a bottle of beer. 

" Plus you're the one who went to the director to change your kissing scene. How did it go again? Oh right : I am no longer that kid that noona sees. I am matured, handsome, and y.... Puahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha... " teased Taehyun. 

" This kid. Shut up. in' shut up before I turn your blonde hair blood red. " Mino replies. 

" But man, Seungyoon interjects while laughing "that was funny. We didn't even bother to stop you. " 

" Gessh. Thank you Seungyoon. And they call you The great Kang Leader. Aisht! " Mino empties his bottle in 3 swigs.

Wondering what Sandara Park thought of him now. If he's being honest, he was nervous. Maybe he should have just sticked with the original script. 

He doesn't care anymore if his precious noona sees him as this kid, as long as he's with her. This is the first time that she declined an invitation from him. 

Him. The great Mino. 

" Aisht " Mino says as he grabs another beer. 

" Honestly, man up. We all know how much you like Dara noona. And stop drinking." Jinwoo gets Mino's beer away from him. " Give me that. Here.  Have more pork rinds instead. "

" I agree with Jinwoo hyung. Man up." Seunghoon interjects. " But then again, you ARE  both Dumb and dumber. " Seunghoon grins. 

" Give me those, he'll just gain back the weight he lost" Seungyoon grabs the plate of pork rind away from Mino. " Here maknae, eat. "

" Maknae wins again." Taehyun takes a bite of the pork rinds  while telling Mino " Mino hyung, WHY did you want to look y in front of noona anyway? 

" Because of the roles she's been getting lately. And don't you dare laugh Seungyoon. You kissed noona. Traitor. " Mino says with a pout. 

" So that's why our Huge Boy is desperate for a change of image. Haha." Seunghoon drapes his arms around Mino's shoulder. " Do you even know how she feels? " Asked Seunghoon. 

" She was smiling and clapping afte watching our MV's." Jinwoo pulls his chair near Mino. " That's a normal reaction right? "

" Aisht!  Hyung, you are no help." Seungyoon faces Mino. " Go back to the office. Go to the gym. Record tracks or something. Anything to take your mind of noona."

Mino, shocked with their leader's suggestion " I can? " Stands up and runs out of the restaurant. 

"Because we still need to promote our new album." Seungyoon pinches the bridge of his nose. "Pabo!"

The four members raise their bottles " To Song Minho " and prays that everything will work out fine.