Uh oh

Baby baby

* In one of yg's dance studio *

 

Dara sways he body to Winner's Baby Baby while hugging her Kiiroitori flushed toy. 

" I'll just listen to their song. I won't  bother with the MV anymore. " Dara tells herself. " If they ask me if I've watched it multiple times already, I'll just say yes."

She feels that Mino betrayed her. She knows she likes Mino. But she always thought she only liked him as a brother. 

Maybe she got used to him being carefree. But looking back, she noticed the change on Show Me The Money. 

He matured. Yes, he's still the carefree, playful Mino she knew. But he grew up as well. 

She enjoys exchanging messages with him. Their interactions are always light. It leaves a certain warmth to her. Even if he teases her with no mercy.

Now, it's not just Mino who treats her like that. Her other dongsaengs, and often times, oppa's treat her nice too. 

" I like him." Dara realized. " I really like him." she says to herself. 

Unknown to her, Mino just came back to the building. 

Mino hears their song being played in one of the dance studios. " Wow. We really sound good." He says with a smirk.

He was about to go to one of the recording studios when he heard the song being played from the start. 

Out or curiosity, he went to dance studio, opened the door quietly, to his surprise, he saw the girl that's messing with his mind, and heart. Dancing with her flushed toy. 

" Kyeopta." was all he can say. He watched silently, admiring her.

When the song ended, he decided to leave. But to his surprise, it was on repeat. 

Mino gathered up the courage to approach his noona. 

Dara felt someone tap he shoulder. " Omo." She almost dropped Kiiroitomi but Mino was fast enough to save her doll. 

" May I have this dance?" Mino asked. But no answer came. From Dara. " Noona? "

Dara flushed. " Yes. Yes you may. " as she place her hands on his shoulders. 

This was the closest that they've been to one another. Intimate as well. 

Just when Dara thought she can relax, Mino wraps her arms around his neck as he placed his hands on her waist. 

" Noona, you're so red. Aigoo. " Mino joked. " am I really that handsome? Kekeke "

" Yes. Yes you are." Dara answered. She heard herself gasp. She didn't want Mino to see her face, the next thing she did convinced her that she was crazy. She buried her face on his chest.

" Noona? "