Find The Missing Sehun!

Barbie and the Twelve Handsome Wolves (EXO fanfic)

CHAPTER FOUR:

Sehun's POV

Why do I have to be the one who should share room with that new guy? Augh, I hate this idea.

Well, if it's not Suho hyung who scolded me, I wouldn't have agreed to it. This is nuts.

I dont know why I suddenly hated that new guy Shin. Besides of getting irritated because he's younger than me and he's the maknae now, I somehow hate his guts, his face and everything about him. I hate it when he can easily catch everyone's attention. I hate how easily he made Suho hyung scold me. I hate him.

I think I should do something. Well, what if I challenge him a little bit? Yeah, it's not to late for him to leave the group, right?

Yeah that's it.

Lee Shin Yoo, get ready because I'm going to make your life a living hell.

YEHET. I'm so excited.

 

Shin Mei's POV

Why does it have to be Sehun?

Oh well, even if it's Kris, I wouldn't want it either.

"Aww. Geundae wae? Shireo! I dont wanna be roomies with him." Sehun argued when he lose.

"Dont be like that, Sehun. You lose the game. You and Suho hyung have no choice but to share room with Shin." Chanyeol protested.

"It's alright guys. I can sleep on the couch. It's alright." I said.

"We didn't play Rock-paper-scissors for you to just end up on the couch, Arasseo?" -Baekhyun.

"Oh, okay."

"Shireo! Neomu shireo." Sehun insisted.

"Stop it, Sehun. You're being rude and unreasonable. Be nice to Shin. He's part of us now." Suho hyung scolded.

Wow, is he always like that? He really has the leader image.

"Then fine." Sehun finally agreed, obviously looking forced.

We had an awkward silence there for about 15 seconds.

"Look, I didn't mean to scold you. Let's just not make a big deal about it. Okay?" he said.

Sehun nodded. Then they both pulled each other into a tight bro-hug. Cute.

"Oh, I have an idea!" Suho hyung blurted out all of a sudden.

"Yeah?" we all said in unison.

"You two should share room since you're the youngest of the group. I'll just transfer to Kris and Chen's room. Is that okay?" Suho hyung suggested.

(A/N: I dont know who shares room with who so I just made it up. Lol. )

"Kris and Chen's room is big enough for the three of us." he added.

"Hah, you're kidding me, right?" Kris joked.

They all agreed immediately. They didn't even ask for Sehun and my opinion about it.

"Geurae. Kaja, let me help you with your things." Suho hyung said then grabbed some of my things.

Tao helped, too. He must've admired Suho hyung a lot.

After that, he transferred his things to Kris and Chen's room. He then left an awkward silence between Sehun and I.

"So uhh, let me fix my things first. Yeah ~" I sing-sang, to myself of course.

Meanwhile, Sehun was just laying down his bed. His back is facing me.

This is awkward. I swear. Do I need to start a conversation? Nah. No need. He might just snob me.

All of a sudden, Sehun stood up from his bed and stormed out of the room. I didn't bother following him because I'm too busy fixing my things. Plus, he might just be outside. Talking to other hyungs. After I finished fixing my things, I quickly went out of the room to join the other hyungs.

D.O was preparing dinner for us. Chen, Suho and Xiumin were helping D.O. Meanwhile, Baekhyun, Chanyeol, and Kai were watching TV. Tao and Lay were sleeping on the couch.

I roamed around the dorm to find something I could do while waiting for dinner. I went to the balcony only to find out that my dear bestfriend was there.

"CHEON-CHEON!" I shouted as I ran towards him.

"Aw, how are you? I'm sorry that I almost forgot about you. Sorry, sorry, sorry cheonsa! I love you so much!"

Then I heard a familiar voice. It's Kris.

"You're too loud." he said, obviously annoyed.

"Oh, I'm sorry." I apologized.

"Is that your dog?" he asked without even looking at me.

"Yes." I mumbled.

"It's cute." he said.

"Thanks." I smiled.

Sometimes, I think Kris is just too shy to approach people that's why he usually shows his snobbish and scary side. But sometimes, I think he's cool, too. He's the kind of person who loves to deny everything when deep inside, he loves it.

All of a sudden, we heard a crying Luhan that's why Kris and I hurried inside.

"Sehun! Guys, have you seen my Hunnie? He's not in his room!" he cried.

"Wae? Wait, I thought he's with Shin?" said Tao.

"Shin, do you know where he is? Have you seen him?" Suho hyung asked.

"Aniyo, he left me inside our room while I was fixing my things." I answered.

"He must be still mad about Shin. I dunno. He's been kinda weird since Shin came to us." Chanyeol said.

My eyes widened at his comment.

"Wae?" was all I managed to let out.

They all looked so worried. Alright, I'm gonna find him since I'm the reason why he's missing. Am I?

"I'm gonna look for him!" I volunteered.

"What? Wait, let me go with you!" Luhan said.

"No, if you go with me, people might recognize you. Atleast, when I'm all by myself, I wont be recognized. People dont know me yet. Plus, I wear hoodie. You dont." I said.

They all agreed.

I went outside and started searching for the missing Sehun. 

What is wrong with that guy? He's so dramatic and SENSITIVE!

I went to search every block, street and lot just to find him.

Until I did.

 

----

Translations:

Geundae - But

Wae - Why

Shireo - I dont want

Neomu - really