The Awkward Moment

Barbie and the Twelve Handsome Wolves (EXO fanfic)

CHAPTER FOURTEEN:

I was about to ask him about that 'kiss incident' when he suddenly spoke.

"Uh.. I'll go ahead first." he said as he quickly rush back inside.

"Sure." I said.

That's it? Didn't he remember anything about it?

Augh! You're crazy, Shin.

Nevermind. Just forget about it! It's not a big deal though. It's not. It's not.

I went back inside and saw the others sitting along side of the dining table. They were all munching their food. I sat down beside Kai and started to focus on my food. I cant help but to stare at Sehun.

What the fudge is happening to me?

I shrugged and continued eating. Kai must've felt my uneasiness that's why he asked me if I'm alright.

"I'm fine." I answered, looking at Sehun. He choked as he caught my eye.

"What happened?" Suho hyung asked.

"No-nothing." he said, reaching out for a glass of water.

After breakfast, we decided to start doing our surprise for Luhan hyung. We all gathered in the kitchen which was big enough for us to work. We had our own materials and ingredients.

"So, supposedly, we're are going to bake an 'EXO♥LUHAN' cake. This cake is composed of 7 parts. One is EXO, two is the heart and the remaining ones are the letters on Luhan's name." he explained.

I was assigned with the EXO cake. Sehun is the heart. Suho hyung is in charge of L, U for D.O, H for Baekhyun, A for Kai, and N for Chanyeol. So we gathered up all the materials and ingredients.

"Kyaaa! Stop it, Yeollie!" said Baekhyun while shielding his face away from Chanyeol.

We're all kinda having a really great and fun time while baking.

"How's yours?" asked Kai as he walked towards me.

"I'm almost done. I just have to add some toppings and icings." I answered.

"Me too, look."

He showed his A-shaped cake to me. It was very cute. It looked so delicious.

"Shin..." I heard a voice from behind all of a sudden.

Kai formed a smirk on his face. I turned to look at my back and I saw Sehun. He then poked my cheeks. That's when I realized that I already have icings on my cheeks.

"Why you...!" I exclaimed as I chase him with eggbeater.

The others laughed as they watch us. All in all, we all had fun baking our cakes. After that, we all gather the cakes altogether.

After a few more preparations, we all set up to make a video call to Luhan hyung.

"Oh yeah?" Luhan hyung said through the phone.

Just by the moment Luhan hyung picked up, we saw 6 heads crowding on the screen. Well, alright. Only 5. Video call is not Kris's style.

"Hi Luhan! Hi Xiumin! Hi Lay! Hi Tao! Hi Chen! and... Hi to Kris who's just sitting on the couch with a sunglass on." said Suho hyung.

"Hello there guys, we miss you already!" they chorused.

"Aww! Us too! We miss you a lot!" we all said in unison.

"Oh yeah. By the way, we made a very special surprise for Luhan hyung!" said Kai.

"Yeah. And we hope you like it!" said Baekhyun.

"Really? Can I see it now?" said Luhan.

The hyungs put the camera front of the cake so Luhan hyung could see it. We all sang happy birthday to him. He even made a wish before he blow the candles. But since they're overseas, Sehun blew the candles for him. After blowing the candles, we all said our wishes for him one by one.

"I wish you more love and good health. Saengil chukhahaeyo Luhan hyung." said Baekhyun.

"I wish that you could come back home soon with the other hyungs because we all missed you already." said Kai.

"I wish that you could eat the cakes we baked because we worked so hard for them." said D.O, making Luhan hyung chuckle at D.O's wish for him.

"I wish you.. uhh, well, Kai said it already. Uhm, wait! I wish you could be more MANLY. Yeahhh~~!" said Chanyeol.

"Dont I look MANLY? Huh?" asked Luhan through the phone.

Chanyeol shrugged, earning a laugh from Luhan.

"I wish you'd buy me bubble tea when you come back." said Sehun.

"Dont worry, Hunnie! I'll buy you a lot of Bubble Tea soon!" said Luhan in a very sweet voice.

HunHan is just so... CUTE.

"Well, I wish that I could spend more time with you so that I could get to know you more." I said. I really want to have a brother like him.

I wish Shinyoo oppa, my twin brother, is like him. Or Kai.

"Aww, thank you so much guys! I really appreciate it. I'm sorry that I wouldn't be able to taste your cakes. But dont worry, we'll try to get back right away. Just hold on! Thank you. I love you all!" said Luhan hyung.

We all said our goodbyes and hang up.

We all rested on the couch and stared at the cakes. Our stomachs are growling again altogether.

"Let's eat our masterpieces. I'm hungry." said Chanyeol.

"Yeah. Me too." said Baekhyun.

The passed by like a blur. We played card games and ate dinner. After eating dinner, we all helped clear the kitchen.

I looked at Sehun and he seemed so uneasy. I wonder what's wrong with him?

Suddenly, Manager Hyung came over and sat on the couch. He the television and watched some drama.

"Ahh.. What a very tiring day as always." he said while stretching both of his arms.

The other hyungs went to their rooms to take a rest. Only me, Manager Hyung and Sehun were left in the living room.

Sehun got up from the couch and went to the fridge to get some water. I went to the balcony. After a few more moments, Manager Hyung followed me so we can talk privately.

"I need to talk to you." said Hyung.

"Sure. What is it?"

Suddenly, we saw Sehun standing on the hallway.

"Why are looking at me like I did something wrong?" he said, raising his eyebrow.

"Dont worry, you dont have to hide it from me. I knew it all now." he said.

That's right. He already knew that I'm a girl.

"B..But.." Manager Hyung stuttered.

"I wont tell anyone." Sehun assured.

Manager let out a deep sigh before he continued talking.

"Your brother.. he seemed to have already flied back to California." Manager Hyung said.

My eyes widened in shock. I frozed to where I was standing and didn't know what to do.

How am I gonna talk to him now?

"B.. but why?" I asked.

"I dont know." Manager Hyung said.

Sehun just stood there like he didn't care at all.

"B..but there's still a possibility that he'll come back, right?" I asked.

"Yeah. I'll try my best to reach out and talk to him." said Manager.

As soon as our conversation ended, I went straight to our room and headed to the bathroom to change my clothes.

"Why oppa? Why?" I mumbled to myself.

Actually, I 'm pretty tired of pretending. I'mreally tired. I wish I could be with my brother now so we can talk to Soo Man. He's the only one who knows about our parents. He's the one who sent us to the orphanage.

A few more days later, EXO-M finally came home from China. Luhan bought a lot of bubble tea for Sehun. Lay, as usual, was already asleep because he was too tired. The other hyungs started to tell how their promotions in China did well. We really missed each other.

Tomorrow is another day for us.

The next day, we had to wake up early because we have a meeting with the chairman. None of us have any idea what exactly are we going to talk about.

We all arrived at the SM Building.

"What exactly are we going to talk about?" asked Kris as we all sit on our respective chairs on the meeting room.

"I just thought, since Shin is just a new member of your group, his popularity is not at the same level as you do. So I came up to a great idea." the chairman said.

We all listened as he speak.

"Shin will have his own solo album and he'll promote in other countries like China, Singapore and Hongkong." he continued.

Our jaws dropped at what we have just heard. My eyes widened. We all couldn't believe it.

"Huh? Are you serious?" I exclaimed.

"It's the only way to boost your popularity." he said.

After the meeting, Manager Hyung took us to a restaurant to treat us lunch. We all crowded into the van and talked about MY PROMOTION during the whole drive.

"Actually, the idea of the chairman was great. If Shin went to promote on his own, he'll gain a lot of confidense and he'll be more comfortable of his fans." said Suho hyung.

I stayed quiet the whole time and I just listened to them.

"Does that mean Shin have to travel without us?" asked Baekhyun who was sitting beside me and playing with ny hair.

"Yes. That isn't impossible." Manager Hyung answered.

"Aww. but we will surely miss him!" he nagged.

"Dont worry, the promotion will start on July." said Manager Hyung.

"Ah okay." said Baekhyun.

We all arrived at the restaurant. It's a buffet style restaurant where in you're the one who's going to serve the food for yourself.

I sat down on one of the tables. I'm not really in the mood to eat. My mind was still preoccupied with the promotion thingy, my brother, Sehun's ki- no, not that one.

Manager Hyung walked towards me.

"Why aren't you eating? Are you not feeling well? The boys are getting there own food." he said..

I shrugged.

Suddenly, a guy walked towards us along with a very beautiful girl. They must be friends of Manager Hyung. I looked at them as they talked.

"Hyung! Orenmanida! I heard about the newest member of EXO. Congratulations!" he said.

"By the way, this is Yoo Hye Na." the guy introduced.

"It's nice to meet you, Manager Oppa." said Yoo Hye Na as she gave a slight bow.

"Yeah I have heard alot about you. You're more prettier in person. By the way, this is Shin. The newest member of EXO. The new precious maknae." said Manager Hyung as he introduce me.

"Hi, nice to meet you." I said as I stood up and bowed to them.

"Come on, join us!" Manager Hyung invited.

They agreed and took a seat in front of us. The other members came and started to look as if they were starstrucked. They all took a seat and started to ask questions.

"Wow! Are you.. I mean, you're Yoo Hye Na, right? Ahh! You're so pretty!" said Baekhyun, as if he was a fanboy or something.

"Oh, thank you!" said Yoo Hye Na.

The boys focused on their foods. I stood up from my seat and went get some food. As I returned to my seat carrying some food, I notived them talking about something.

"Anyway, there will be upcoming movie and I heard that they wanted Kris to be the lead actor." said Yoo Hye Na's manager.

"Are you sure?" said Manager Hyung.

"Yes and they wanted my precious Yoo Hye Na to be the lead actress." said Yoo Hye Na's manager.

"Hyung..." Tao mumbled as he faced Kris.

Kris smiled at him.

"I'm sure SMEnt wont accept it." said Kris.

He didn't seemed to be in a good mood. Tao looks worried about him.

He stood up from his seat and walked out. Tao, being the closest one to Kris, followed him.

"He seemed to be in a very bad mood." said Xiumin.

"He's always like that." said Suho.

"I dont think he's interested with dramas." said Chanyeol.

"Dont worry, I'll talk to the chairman about it." said Manager Hyung.

Kris POV

"Ha? Lead actor? ARE EFFIN' SERIOUS?!" I exclaimed as I walk to the parking area.

"Hyung!" I heard a voice from behind. It's Tao.

He paused to take a break from running. He panted as he rested his hands on his knees.

"What are you doing here?" I asked.

"I was worried about you hyung. You seemed to be in a bad mood all of a sudden. That's why I followed you." he said.

Hearing those words, it made me smile instantly.

"This little kungfu panda doesnt have to worry about me. I'm alright." I said as I patted his head.

My mind has been preoccupied with so many things right now.

"Are you sure?" asked Tao.

"Yeah. Remember about the girl I always tell you? I think I'll be able to see her soon." I said.

"Really? That's great hyung!" Tao cheered.

"I know." I said.

We walked towards the van and waited for the other members.

I dont know where she is but I'm sure, I'll be able to find her soon. Very soon.

 

 

 

Annyeonghaseyo.

Boring chapter here. Sorry!

Please dont expect some real OTP moments here because it's not a story ^^ Sorry!

Anyway, sorry for the SUPER BORING CHAPTER. I'm totally messed up right now. Sorry ㅠㅠ

 

If you want to ask or talk about something, please visit my Ask.fm account because THERE is where I'll be answering your questions :)
→→ Ask.fm/TheMelliBrandy

With Love, TMB.