Lee sungmin

Forget you

sungmin quickly calling doctor to check up kyuhyun. And now he standing infront of kyuhyun room while waiting for her family come. After a while kyuhyun family come.

"What happen sungmin?" Mrs. Cho ask

"Kyu already wake up awhile ago and the doctor still check her now, you can come in aunty"

"Why you not come in?? You must be worry about her,right??come on. Kyu must be happy to see you"

 

"What happen to my daughter,doctor? Why she can't remember us?" Now they are in doctor office and mrs cho can't belive what she heard earlier. Her daughter can't remember her and his husband.

"Actually i don't know either, from what i see on her ct scan, her brain is oke theres nothing wrong, maybe she just to shock or maybe she hit her head so hard but she's oke"

"Can we bring her home?"

 "Sure but if her condition not getting better, you can bring her here"

 

"Honey...can just we bring kyu to america?? Maybe she gonna better. It's already 3 mounths but she still not remember us and i hate to see her always get a headache every time she try to remember us" mrs cho sob

"Okay..let's packing we'll go tommorow coz we still need a ticket and it's already midnight"

"Thanks, honey" msr cho kiss her husband

 

" coz i love you,don't you know that?? I try to be a tough girl,i try to be smart even i don't like study. I always try to be a good women so you can at least see me but what ??you still think im annoyed" 

"so stop being in love with me!!!"

"I will...and i will forget you and my love for you forever and don't worry you will not see me again"  

Sungmin always got a nightmare about kyuhyun . And he always wakes up with tears and ends up call cho's family to make sure kyuhyun healty. But today he got a nightmare about the day he kissed hyuk and he got panic coz it's just so real so he goes to cho resident even though it just dawn but when he arrive, he got a news that cho's already in airport and will go to america with the 1st flight. 

"....and don't worry you will not see me again" thats all sungmin can hear as he drive his car fast to airport and pray that he still can catch kyuhyun flight.

When sungmin arrive,  he see kyuhyun in line to check in. So he run and drag kyuhyun so she not in line again. With tears sungmin kneel and cry while kiss kyuhyun hand.

"Please...don't leave me, don't forget me, please don't fall out love with me...please be my forever coz i love you so much.." he manange said it between sob

"But..oppa...."

"I know i was fool. I was try to push you coz i don't want you get hurt and when you see me kissed, its just an acting so you will leave me but now i regret everything. Please don't leave me" sungmin said it at the same time he stand up and kiss kyuhyun forehead and kyuhyun wide her eyes coz she shock.

Sungmin hug kyuhyun but she just stiff but after awhile kyuhyun circle her hands around sungmin waist and wishper on sungmin chess "thank you oppa and im sorry if i forget you, but i will try my best to remember you"