Finale

Forget you

"OPPA....WHY YOU DO THIS TO ME?" she said with teary eyes, she don't belive what she see. There's a girl sit on her love lap and she was kiss him like there's no tommorow and what make her most shock is her love  was kissing her too. 

"Oh..kyu, you come? Put that documen there and leave, i still have a bussiness here"

Kyuhyun come to near them and grab that women wrist and drag her to door and grab her clutch and trow it before close the door.

"What are you doing,cho kyuhyun?"

"Am i supposed to ask that question lee sungmin? What are you doing with her?"

"Make out" he simply answer "and its not you bussines cos we're not lover,remember??we just best friend" 

"I know, i'm just you best friend. But can you just concider my feeling toward you? I'm not doing wrong, but you don't have to mop to my face that you don't love me. I already love you oppa since high school and why can you accept it. even if you not love me the way i love you, you just need be friend with with me not push me away. Don't you know its hurt to see you like this." Kyuhyun try her best to keep her tears

"I already did that,but everytime i try to befriend with you, you always spoil it you always try to hit me. You know that i love you just like best friend and like a brother to his sister but you always want more,"

" coz i love you,don't you know that?? I try to be a tough girl,i try to be smart even i don't like study. I always try to be a good women so you can at least see me but what ??you still think im annoyed" 

"so stop being in love with me!!!"

"I will...and i will forget you and my love for you forever and don't worry you will not see me again" she said as tears drop from her eyes. And she runway from sungmin office

Kyuhyun drive her car with exceed speed limit and she dosn't see a girl cross her way and she pull her stir to left to dodge that girl but she got hit a tree. And the last word she said is she hate her bestfriend.

 

Sungmin came to hospital with his parents. He got call from his mother inform him about kyuhyun got accident and she had a bad injured and maybe she can't safe from it. He saw kyuhyun parents hugging each other while crying but he's still wish its all joke, and kyuhyun will come from that room and yell 'i got you all' but after wait he knew its not gonna happen, kyuhyun is dying.

 

"Kyu...open you eyes, don't leave me like this. I know i hurt you so much but please stay alive. I will do anything" he said with plead tone. He grab her hand and place it on his cheek . " i love you  too, please, don't leave me"

 

"oppa...catch me" 5 years old kyuhyun trow herself to her best friend and her bestfriend catch her tiny body and hug her tight. "Oppa, can i be with you forever? Can you be my real oppa, so oneone can't separate us?"She said to her bestfriend "I will kyu and i will be a best oppa for you" sungmin said with smile

"Oppa...am i pretty? Is this good? Do you thing he'll like me"thats all sungmin hear from his 13 yo kyuhyun when she fall in love with her classmate and sungmin just can smile cos she act like an ahjumma. Time past by sungmin know that he love her best friend more than a bestfriend do and its scare him cos he knows that kyuhyun just love him like a sibling.

"Oppa...why he leave me? Am i not good enough?" Kyuhyun said while hug her best friend "no...kyu, he was the one who gonna regret this, cos you perfect. And remember i will always here and i love you" sungmin love her for real but he knows that kyuhyun just love him like a brother and he promise to himself that he will protect kyuhyun as brother and forgot his love so kyuhyun will not get hurt.

"Oppa...what is your ideal type?" Kyuhyun ask randomly when they study

" i like a tough and smart girl. And its not so you. Cos u lazy,righ? Hahaha " Sungmin laugh

"Like i will like you,oppa? Hahaha"

 

"Oppa, i love you" 16 yo kyuhyun confess her feeling to her bestfriend. Sungmin think very hard if he accept kyuhyun will be oke?what if thay broke up,things will never be same again? So, he decide to ignore it.

"I love you too,kyu. Now lets eat"

"But, i love you not like a bestfriend does, i love you as a women to a men"

"I don't love you like that,kyu"

 

"Oppa...what i have to do,so you can see me as a woman?" 20 yo kyuhyun ask to her bestfriend

"Nothing, cos i will always see you as a baby girl"

Kyuhyun always confess to sungmin and sungmin dosen't like see kyuhyun always broken hurt so he makes a plan to make kyuhyun not to in love with him.

 

"Please help me, hyuk. We just need kissing when she arrive" sungmin request something to his coworker

"No,sungmin. I wont do that. What if hae see us? He will think we're in relationship and its big no no" 

"I will help you with hae if you help me"

"Why dont you just say you love her too? You just make it difficult for both of you" 

 

 

It's alraedy 3 days since kyuhyun got an accident and she not get better. She just sleep peacefull, and sungmin always stay after he finish work and stay all night.

 

"Oppa...i love you"  They are in bench with holding hands while watching a couple kids playing. 

"I love you too,kyu, lets be like this forever" kyuhyun nod

"Oppa, theres a ice cream stand, can you buy me some?"kyuhyun ask her lover with ageyo and sungmin just nod. He buy her lover ice cream, but when he back, he can find his lover. He run like mad and suddenly he see kyuhyun body on ground cover with blood and soon he hug that body but he cant feel her heartbeat.

 

 

Sungmin woke up with sweat every where and he crying like a mess.

"I'm sorry kyu, just wake up. I love you so much dont leave me like this" he said as he hug her limp body and crying. Suddenly sungmin felt movement between his hug. And sungmin see kyuhyun eyes open

"Argg..."groan kyuhyun

"Kyu...are you all right? Where's hurt?" Sungmin ask, but all he got is silent

After a while sungmin got his answer and got shock

 

 

"Who are you and who am i?"