I just wanna dance

Crush
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Seokjin is still sleeping, you can go ahead and wake him up.”, she said as she turned around another pancake, “he hasn’t been responding to my calls, I bet he stayed up late again watching some anime or something.” She let out a tired sigh and continued flipping the pancakes.

 

He laughed at her statement and nodded “I’ll wake him up then.”

 

As the rest settled down, he made his way upstairs, his heart slowly taking an uneven rhythm as he halted in front of his room. He knocked a couple of times softly, expecting some sort of answer but none came as he stood there silently.

 

“Hyung?” He peeked inside through the small opening and saw his hyung, just like his mother had predicted, still asleep. He snickered as he stepped inside making sure not to wake him up before he could jump him.

 

The room was fairly dark whilst the sun shone brightly outside. Before anything else, he went up to the window and opened the curtains in one swift movement, expecting his hyung to wake up when the burning light hit him in the eyes but to no avail, he was still sleeping like a beauty.

 

No pun intended, his hyung was probably the most beautiful person he had met. Inside and out. Through their childhood he had always been next to him, helping him when he needed his help and comforting when he was sad. He was his first love, and currently his biggest crush.

 

A smile, softer than a feather, appeared on his face, his footsteps rivalling the silence of a – euh – a fish, as he made his way to his bed. He looked down at him, the sunshine lighting up his hyung’s visage, leaving him in awe.

 

He sat on the bed, next to him, brushing away the strands of hair. “Hyung, wake up.” He whispered, voice barely audible.

 

He waited for a little bit, before leaning in, lips barely brushing, achingly pulling away again. There was, yet again, no reaction from his hyung. This time he kissed him again, more fervent and needy, lips moulding in each other perfectly, breaking away had been a challenge. He bit his own lips in resistance as he heard his hyung whimper softly. The urge to kiss him, to touch him, to hold him and never let go was immense, almost aching.

 

He leaned closer to the boy’s ear, panting softly, “Hyung, wake up.”

 

Another whimper left his hyung’s lips, this time louder and the realisation hit the boy hard. He had just kissed him!!! His hyung!!!

 

He stood up abruptly and left the room, making sure to close the door behind him as he descended the stairs.

 

“ACT NORMAL”, was what he repeated constantly as he entered the kitchen.

 

“Did you wake him up dear? He’ll be late for school otherwise. You all will.”

 

He smiled politely, “I woke him up! No worries he’ll come down soon.”

 

No he hadn’t, he could only have hoped for him to wake up as he sat down at the table where the rest was seated. He should really stop kissing him like this. Like a creep…

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

“I do not wish to fight with you over this! You’ll just do what I say and that’s that!”, he had yelled, well more like mid-shouted, but it was enough to drive Hoseok in that corner of fear mixed with annoyance.

 

“Why should I do whatever you want?!!! It’s my life!”

 

“Because you live in my house and I feed you. Because I’m your father and I know what’s best for you!!”

 

It was too early in the morning for this so he took his schoolbag along with his sports bag and left the house in a hurry, ignoring the shouting behind him, running away in a hurried pace. He couldn’t take this. He shouldn’t take this!

 

It wasn’t fair how his father tried to control his life constantly. Hoseok had his own plans for the future, his own aspirations and his own goals, but achieving them was becoming much harder as the days passed by and his graduation came closer. The need to make a decision became urgent and suddenly none in his family wanted to hear him ramble on about dance. Even though it was his passion.

 

Hoseok personally believed he was a good dancer. Maybe he wasn’t the best, but he would strive to be it. If only his father allowed him to do so. It would have made everything so much easier. He could do what he’s always wanted and make a job out of it. He would belong to the minority of the people who actually loved their job. Because Hoseok loved dancing, more than anything. Well okay, maybe not anything – or in his case – more than anyone, he still would do everything for it. He wanted to dance for the rest of his life, he wanted to entertain people and leave them in awe with his performance.

 

Was it wrong to dream?

 

Apparently it was according his father who insisted he did economics and business at the local university once he’s graduated. Hoseok doesn’t even have the slightest interest in them. Just thinking about the subject itself made him gag.

 

His daily routines involved fights between him and his father throughout the day. Today it just happened to be in the morning, right when Hoseok was about to leave early to dance a little bit before school. It wasn’t the first time he did this. Waking up early to dance and then return to take a shower and get ready for school. But this time his father had “caught” him and stopped him midway. Not that it worked. Otherwise he wouldn’t have been on his way to his secret hangout to dance – or cry, but does it really matter know?

 

It was kind of the secret place from his childhood where he and his friends used to gather and play around. But after a while everyone had stopped coming, well everyone except Hoseok. That was his secret place where he danced till he dropped. No one would bother him and no one could stop him.

 

It was there where they had started dreaming about their future together. it was there where Hoseok had decided he’d become a dancer in the future after he had shown his friends his dance moves. It was there where Yoongi lay at the entrance, asleep, with bottles scattered around him?

 

He stepped closer as he looked at his surroundings in awe. There were at least five emptied bottles of alcohol. It smelled like rum.

 

He kneeled down in front of the boy, his gaze inspecting every detail of his features. 

 

Maybe he shouldn’t have woken him up, as Yoongi immediately let out a dangerous growl when Hoseok slightly tapped him on the shoulder. Their gazes met and Yoongi’s eyebrows pulled up, probably in surprise.

 

“Hyung, what are you doing here?” Hoseok asked as he observed Yoongi’s attempts to sit down.

 

“I fell asleep.” He answered curtly. Not to Hoseok’s surprise though, his hyung tended to answer in short sentences with only the obvious information.

 

“Yeah, I saw that. But Why?” He asked as he had decided to put his bags on the ground and help Yoongi up to his feet.

 

“I drank too much.” Had he already mentioned how typical it was of his hyung to point out the obvious and leave the actually answer out of his sentence?

 

“Yeah, I thought so, but can you tell me why you drank?” He tried again.

 

The blonde looked at him in a daze and shrugged his shoulders, not saying anything.

 

Hoseok tried again as he put his arms around the blonde’s waist, trying to prevent him from the face-firs

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter