Chapter 2 - Room Mates

❝ 60 Seconds ❞
Please log in to read the full chapter

"There is no way I'm sharing rooms with him!" Sunggyu was, once again, upset. And without any doubt, Woohyun had to be the cause of it.

"Oi, it's just sharing rooms..." Dongwoo muttered, glancing away to avoid eye contact with the leader. Who knows what might happen if he did. Just the thought of it sent chills down Dongwoo's spine. "Just 'sharing rooms'?" Sunggyu scoffed. Yeah, right. He was just sharing rooms with Nam Woohyun.

Permanently.

Of all people, it just had to be Nam Woohyun. Sunggyu would rather share rooms with Sungyeol. Heck, or maybe even Myungsoo and his filthy lifestyle. "I'd rather be with Sungyeol. You do know that, right?" said Sunggyu with crossed arms, his brow raised as he leaned back onto the couch.
"And get pranked twenty-four seven? I think not," Dongwoo snorted, chuckling at the thought of Sunggyu falling victim to Sungyeol's nasty pranks.
"Well," Sunggyu paused for moment before continuing, "I'd rather share rooms with Myungsoo." which resulted in Dongwoo rolling his eyes at him.

"Please, tell me you're not serious."

"Oh, yes. I am very serious."

"But you're not dead serious, are you?"

"..."

Fine then.

Sunggyu heaved a deep sigh, his heart contemplated whether he should suggest for a change in roomates to his manager. Maybe, just maybe, sharing rooms with Woohyun would be a more sensible thing to do. Sunggyu had to admit, Myungsoo's grubby habits was not exactly pleasing but then again, Sunggyu loathed the fact that he was going to share rooms with Woohyun.

"Awh... I'm hurt." a voice whined.

Sigh.

"What do you want, Woohyun?" Sunggyu asked in an irritated tone after heaving a sigh. He knew that voice. That damn voice again. Sunggyu's eyes rolled for the millionth time that day. He swore one of those d

Please log in to read the full chapter