Chapter 4 - Maybe

❝ 60 Seconds ❞
Please log in to read the full chapter

Sunggyu was, physically, in the middle of a meeting with his higher-ups. Physically, because his thoughts had been wandering around like a lost kite. Physically, because he found his mind drifting away from the topic that his higher-ups had been droning on for the past hour. However, no matter how random, his thoughts always ended with Woohyun's face flashing in his mind. Or even the name 'Nam Woohyun' in big, fat, uppercased letters glowing in fluorescent lights.

Gah, I'm craving for strawberries.

I want strawberries.

Anything with strawberries.

Wait!

I think I still have that strawberry ice-cream in the fridge!

Oh wait, Woohyun ate that last night...

Ugh, him. How long has this meeting been? Six hours? That pink clock on the wall is VERY distracting. Wait, pink is Woohyun's favourite colour...

What the , Kim Sunggyu. Knock it off! Maybe I should watch the upcoming national soccer match on TV to relax− Wait, no! Woohyun LIKES soccer. Hell, there's no way I'm gonna watch something HE likes−

"Is everyone clear about this meeting? Questions?" a voice brought Sunggyu back to reality from... wherever his mind wandered to, causing him to jolt in his seat. He had to admit, he was a bit startled by his higher-up's voice and his cheek flushed different shades of red when he noticed a few pairs of eyes on him.

"Nope, none at all." he said sheepishly while rubbing the back of his neck. Okay, maybe it was not that bad after all because the meeting was ending and frankly, Sunggyu wished it did forty-five minutes ago. His was starting to hurt from sitting on that uncomfortable chair, unmoving, for about an hour or so. He swore if his was not flat, it would be as flat as a board by then. Once again, his thoughts began to drift away.

I wonder why sushi's are flat.

Sunggyu paused for a moment, a scowl formed on his face.

Nam Woohyun likes sushi's.

 

"I'm home," the leader sighed while entering their dorm, not bothering to look up. If anything, the pile of shoes in the doorway of INFINITE's dorm made Sunggyu's eyes sore. It was extremely messy and if not careful enough, Sunggyu was certain that he would fall flat on his face again, kissing the floor.

It was not like he was going to let the other members know that it had happened more than five times since last month anyway.

"Yah, you kids should really clean up this mess. I swear, only god knows what lies underneath that pile of possibly dirty shoes and is that, mold? Oh my god, I swear one day I will−"

Sunggyu paused. The quietness that followed was unsettling. The leader realized.

No one was around.

Fine then.

He grumbled quietly to himself, embarrassed of the fact that he had been talking to an empty dorm the whole while. He hoped his manager did not see that, though. Dropping his bag pack, Sunggyu laid on the floor with his limbs outstretched, clearly exhausted from his schedule. Slowly, his eyes began to close.

God, I'm so tired.

Should I buy that strawbe

Please log in to read the full chapter