Chapter 1 - Shoes

❝ 60 Seconds ❞
Please log in to read the full chapter

"Oi, Nam Woohyun!" Sunggyu's voice boomed throughout the dormitory, clearly mad. It was not like Woohyun never made Sunggyu angry before, but it still instilled fear in the other members as they watched their infuriated leader fumbled through belongings that laid in disarray around the dormitory. Unsurprisingly, Woohyun was nowhere in sight.

"I swear to god, that kid better not lose my shoes!" Sunggyu grumbled as he flung a rattan bolster away, his patience gradually diminishing. Sunggyu hated Woohyun. He hated that smile that seemingly shone like the rays of the sun. He hated that person who would always grin without losing any of his positive aura. No, he despised him.
"You don't have to get so worked up, you know?" mumbled Hoya who had been staring at Sunggyu all the while, although he made no efforts to help.
"If it weren't for the sake of this band, I wouldn't even meet him again," the leader said with a frown, jabbing a finger in the younger male's face, "and unless you plan to help me find my shoes instead of sitting around on your , keep your words to yourself."

Hoya said nothing after, knowing well that it was not ideal to speak anything more which lead to him leaving the room soon after.

"I hate you, Nam Woohyun!"

"Oh, really? I love you, too."

Instantly, Sunggyu turned his head around at the sound of the voice. A very familiar voice. Ah, the voice that he very much detested. Standing by the doorway was none other than Nam Woohyun himself with Sung

Please log in to read the full chapter