Teacher's Pet

Educate Me

Quick note This means Kyungsoo is speaking in English 

Kyungsoo grabbed his books and papers of the passenger seat before sliding his way out of the car, and bumping the door closed. He managed to lock the car with his hands full but dropped the keys while pulling them out of the door. Before he could attempt picking them up Jongin swept them up off the floor.

"Oh, Jongin you are early today"Kyungsoo reshuffled his paperwork so he could see Jongin "You warned me not to be late any more" Jongin stood standing casually in front of Kyungsoo twirling the keys in his hands.

Kyungsoo was happy to see Jongin, he was becoming one of Kyungsoo's favorite students, he asked relevant questions, and was always willing to comment. He was very sweet and caring, constantly looking out for Kyungsoo.

He also spent a lot of time with Kyungsoo during lunch and after school, since Kyungsoo was new to the school and the area he didn't have very many friends yet. Jonhgin's company was extremely comforting and Kyungsoo began to look forward to their meetings.

Kyungso felt like he knew so little about him, every time he thought he was getting close; Jongin seemed to slip a little farther away.

The best way Kyungsoo could think to describe Jongin was like the ocean. Despite what you saw, you could never be sure of what was happening just beneath the surface.

Kyungsoo smiled  "I'm glad your taking that to heart" Jongin held up Kyungsoo's keys "Your hands look a little full, what should I do with these?"

Kyungsoo attempted to shuffle some items around but soon recognized a hopeless situation "Could you put them in my pocket?" Jongin smiled he slid the keys into Kyungsoo's front pocket, his hand grazing Kyungsoo's thigh through his jeans. His professors leg tingled slightly as a result, but Kyungsoo shook off the weird sensation.

Jongin smiled knowingly before holding out his hands "Could I help you carry something?" "Oh, please I-" Kyungsoo laughed "If I had been smart enough to ask you that at first, I could have put my keys away myself" Jongin smiled mysteriously '"Well, I'm glad you didn't'

Jongin continued before Kyungsoo could process what he just said "Sir, would you be available for tutoring after school today?" They began walking towards the classroom "I am but, you have been doing so well. If you could convince Chen and Lay to come in that would be better, they could use the help"

Jongin shrugged "I have a few questions but I mostly don't want to go home today" Kyungsoo stopped "Why is something wrong" Jongin chuckled darkly "Nothing new"

Beefore Kyungsoo could ask what Jongin meant by that Chen threw his arm around Kyungsoo's shoulders "What up teach, you are looking fine this morning! Did you cut your hair?"

Chen was the lovable joker, the kind of pretty boy who usually got by on looks and charm. His grades were lowest in the class, he wasn't stupid he just couldn't be bothered to pay attention.

Lay wandered in from behind Chen with his hands in his pockets. He held out a hand for the rest of Kyungsoo's papers "Thank you Lay" Lay nodded

Kyungsoo liked Lay, he was polite and helpful even if he didn't say much. The kind of person who saw way more then they let on. He was a smart student who passed his tests but his grades stayed low because he just didn't care enough to turn in any work "Teach, how come you are so nice to Jongin and Lay, you always ignore me"

"Because Chen they aren't rude little heathens, who annoy me to no end" Chen theatrically brought his hand to his heart "You wound me teach, my charms have no affect on you"

Kyungsoo rolled his eyes "Chen you really need to get yourself a girlfriend" Chen smiled "Are you volunteering" Kyungsoo couldn't hold back his laughter "Chen I wouldn't date anyone with test scores as low as yours"

Chen smirked "Then what about Jongin, he is number one in class and not bad looking, besides you two spend so much time alone together. You sure you ain't tryin to put the moves on him?"

Jongin looked at Kyungsoo shocked, Lay continued to stare out a nearby window ignoring the uncomfortable conversation taking place.

Kyungsoo shrugged out of Chen's grasp "Chen that is very inappropriate, I can handle a lot of your antics but don't get Jongin involved, get to class"

Chen stuck out his tongue and walked ahead with Lay, Jongin bowed not looking Kyungsoo in the eye, and followed after them. Kyungsoo hurried off to make some copies before class, and figure out a way to fix the situation.

Chen gave Kai a high five "Was I great or what" "Nice way to turn the conversation in my direction, and Lay nice job with the papers, I can't have him hate all my friends" Lay shrugged walking into class and setting the papers on Kyungsoo's desk.

Kai followed suit, before sitting on the desk and loosening his tie "This thing is so uncomfortable, I can't wait to start wearing my clothes again"

Chen sat on a desk in front of Kai "How close are you to that?" "I'm doing after school tutoring with him again today, see how it goes. And you and Lay make sure I'm the only one" Chen did a mock salute "You got it boss" Lay shrugged "Fine"

Xiumin stuttered from were he stood at the door "W-what joke are you playing on him" Chen jumped off the desk looking unbelievably happy "Xiu, How are you doing" Chen leaned in and kissed Xiumin, who blushed "S-stop, what if someone sees"

Chen kissed Xiumin again "Fine, we can "talk"...later" Xiumin blushed deeper but refused to let Chen distract him. "Chen I like The professor, you aren't going to get him fired are you" "Sweetheart no, Kai, I'm sorry Jongin is just playing a prank on him, no one will get hurt"

Kai smiled "Who knows he might even enjoy it" 

*****************************

Kyungsoo wandered around the classroom speaking sentences in English and having the students repeat them. "I am from... " The class responded rhythmically, Kyungsoo continued to pace around the room.

"Very good, the more English you hear the easier it is to perfect the pronunciation "Were are you from?" Kyungsoo set a note on Jongin's desk as he passed by. Jongin opened the note to see I'm sorry if Chen's joke earlier made you uncomfortable, I want you to know that I will be happy to tutor you tonight if you still want me to.

Jongin smiled, when the class passed forward their papers Kyungsoo was delighted to find a note on the back of Jongin's. I'm used to Chen's jokes, I know you would never try anything like that, I appreciate you allowing me to spend time with you.

Kyungsoo smiled, he was glad that Chen's comment had not scared Jongin away, he was afraid he would lose Jongin's company. But he was worried about Jongin's comment before, Why didn't he want to go home. 

As the class filtered slowly out of the room Xiumin walked up to Kyungsoo. "Ah, Xiumin what can I help you with?" "Sir, there is something I feel I should tell you about Jongin" Kyungsoo's happy expression faded, turning to worry. His mind immediately going to Jongin's cryptic comments this morning "Why, what is it?"

Before Xiumin could answer, Chen came up behind him and wrapped him in a hug "Minnie I told you we need to talk after school, lets go find someplace private"

Chen dragged Xiumin away blushing, leaving Kyungsoo to ponder what he possibly could have meant.

 

next chapter will have some created by a romantic one on one atmosphere (teaser: rain and see through shirts will be involved)

Please upvote subscribe and comment, I love to hear what you guys think :)