A New Teacher

Educate Me

Kyungsoo straightened his tie before briskly walking into the room. The students instantly went quite, deciding instead to stare at their new teacher. 

Kyungsoo smiled and gently set his teaching materials on the desk. "I' am D.O Kyungsoo your new homeroom teacher, I recently moved here from New York but I was born in Ilsandong-gu"

Kyungsoo folded his arms attempting to look stern "I have herd rumors of bad behavior from this school, quite a few people warned me you were a bunch of worthless delinquents" A few students looked down embarrassed, some looked defiant

Kyungsoo sighed his expression lightened "But I want you all to know, I will not let other's opinions of you influence how I feel. I promise to be fair and generous, I want you all to do well here"

Kyungsoo sat on his desk "I want you to go around and introduce yourselves, your allowed to ask me any questions that come to mind"

Things went smoothly at first; students asked questions about his age, his favorite subjects, when he decided to become a teacher and one blushing girl asked him if he had a girlfriend.

Things went well until he got to the back of the classroom, their were 2 students sitting with an empty desk between them. One was sitting with his chair turned backwards and a disheveled uniform. His hair was dyed blonde and had multiple ear piercings, he was very attractive. Kyungsoo noticed a few of the female student brighten when they arrived at him. He stood "I'm Yxing, please call me Lay" He pulled out his phone "Could I take a photo of you?" 

Before Kyungsoo could answer the phone clicked "Thank you" He sat back down and began texting. 

Kyungsoo decided to ignore the strange event that had just taken place, instead he turned to the empty desk "Can anyone tell me who is supposed to be sitting here?" 

The student on the other side of the empty desk raised his hand "I know"  

His uniform was also disheveled; he had his feet up on his desk not bothering to stand when speaking. He had reddish brown hair that was ruffled ily and piercings like Lay. He turned to face Lay "Has he decided?"

Lay nodded his head, his voice monotone "He says he's on his way with a surprise"

The other student clapped his hands together "Well he will be here soon, so he can do his own introduction" Obviously the two were friends with each other and the missing student. Kyungsoo assumed that was who Lay had been texting for most of the class

The other boy finally stood; He seemed to be even more popular then Lay. Quite a few girls giggled and a cute boy near the front whom had introduced himself as Xiumin blushed. "I'm Jongdae please call me Chen and my question for you is what's your favorite position?"

A gasp went around the room Chen smiled cheekily; positive that Kyungsoo would become flustered and move on. Instead Kyungsoo shifted his weight thinking deeply "I suppose it depends on my partner, so Chen I can happily say that you will never find out"

The students giggled and even Lay managed to crack a smile. Chen sat back down clearly disappointed he did not fluster his professor.

The door suddenly opened and there stood an extremely attractive student with his uniformed perfectly put together, looking very elegant. He was a little tanner then his other students and in great shape, most likely from playing sports outdoors. He had dark brown hair and lovely brown eyes.

Kyungsoo raised an eyebrow "Can I help you?" The boy smiled beautifully, Kyungsoo ignored the girls in class letting out a collective sigh. "I'm Kim Jongin" He bowed "I'm very sorry for being late, I had an unavoidable emergency" Their were some whispers, but Kyungsoo ignored them; he was not about to pry into this boys private life.

Kyungsoo nodded "My name is D.O Kyungsoo I am your new homeroom teacher, please avoid tardiness in the future, you may take your seat"

Jongin moved to the back of the classroom to take the seat between Lay and Chen. Kyungsoo found it strange that such a straitlaced student would be friends with those two. 

Kyungsoo noticed that most of the students were staring bemused at Jongin, a few looked very nervous; they must have been surprised as well. Chen raised his hand again "Professor!" Chen turned to stare at his friend "uh, Jongin? Didn't get to ask you a question"

Kyungsoo looked hard at Chen "Does he share your unseemly sense of humor?" Jongin cut Chen off "My only question for you sir, would be Are available for tutoring after school?"

Kyungsoo smiled he was happy to have a pertinent question "Yes Jongin if you ask me during break I will do my best to make time for any student"

A messenger quickly entered the room "Sir! Sorry to interrupt but you are needed immediately" Kyungsoo sighed exasperated "I'll be back in a few moments"

The second Kyungsoo left the room Chen turned to his friend "Kai! What the hell?! Is this your surprise?" Lay turned to Kai "It is a little shocking"

Kai smiled evilly "Just keep playing along I want to have a little fun with this guy"

Chen smiled "So Kai? Did the picture Lay send you catch your attention"

Kai leaned back in his chair "Call me Jongin! I don't want any slip ups"

He stood and walked to the front of the class "All of you get to play along"

He leaned into boy in the who had blushed when Chen started talking earlier, Xiumin "You understand right? I want you all to call me Jongin"

Jongin straightened up addressing the class again "You all know the rules if you slip up or tell him anything. I will kill you" He let the words hang in silence for a moment before walking back to his seat

"This is going to be a lot of fun" Chen laughed Lay looked bored and Xiumin sat restlessly, staring at his desk.

Chen leaned over to Jongin filling him in on everything that had transpired while he was gone and telling him everything they had learned about Kyungsoo. Jongin could not stop smiling. He could not remember a time he had ever been this excited for school.

 

 

Hello I hoped you liked it, Their will be a few chapters of

Kai as a teachers pet before the big reveal.

There will be some Xiuchen but mainly to help propel the plot

I admit to having a thing for  chen so there will be a lot of that *//-//*

I'm not sure If more exo members will join,

So please comment upvote and subscribe!

I love to hear what you guys think <3

Also Lay                                                                                                                        And Chen

CE8s2-PUgAAI5r6.jpg                             d5e937a71e3a537dfe569c8db00a591d.jpg