Chapter Two

Dying Soul
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter Two: Training

 

As we arrived at the coven’s lair, I got out the car. Waiting for it to leave. The only way to get into the lair is to cite the spell which only the members of the covens are allowed to know.

 

“Chaelin we might need to combine our magic, seeing we’re both too weak to do it ourselves.” I told her. Grasping her her we chanted “Amunto Physium Calva, Anima.” The lair soon exposed itself to us.

 

“Huh, not bad.” The Soul Reaper said to us.

 

“We haven’t been back for a while now. It has upgraded since me and Chaelin has been here.” I told him.

 

Walking towards the Head Madam’s office, I felt weaker, than before. My powers slowly going away.

 

“Chaelin, my body feels so weak. Is the curse multiplying by the minute or something?” I asked her as I grasped onto a wall.

 

“I’m really sorry Dara, The curse it eats of your powers. If you don’t control it or train your powers, You won’t have the rest of the 100 days to live.”

 

Oh great, finally reaching the Madam’s office we sat down waiting for her arrival. Appearing with crystallized orbs there she is the most powerful witch of our coven.

 

“Dara, Chaelin and oh my what is the Soul Reaper doing here?” She looked at us.

 

“Do you wanna tell her or should I?” Chaelin whispered to me.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter