final

Meeting an Angel

While sitting in the green practice room of Pledis, still covered in the stickiness of sweat after having hours of practice, Choi Seungcheol can say that he is having the time of his life right now. Singing, dancing, rapping, performing, nothing could be better than this. That is technically true, until their manager suddenly barged into the room, making him, and also the other members stop to look at the said manager, a boy behind his back, which Seungcheol actually didn’t notice at first, since the said boy was really good at trying to hide behind the slightly smaller form of the manager. Seungcheol thought that  he was the first one to notice the anonymous boy, since it was after a few seconds that murmurs started to spread around. 

Huh, who’s that? He must be the new member that they’ve been talking about, Seungcheol thought excitedly. After all, it’s not an everyday occurrence that the manager will come in, a nervous boy in tow. 

Seungcheol thought that this boy was nothing but ordinary. Common short hair, a plain shirt and some simple black jeans. At least he looks normal. It won’t be that hard to start a conversation with him, Seungcheol muses. Seungcheol actually loves making friends, especially since this boy is a member, and Seungcheol just can’t stand it when a member is not close with him, so not even seconds later, he was about to start running and head to where the manager and the anonymous boy was standing, having the need to be the first one to meet and start a conversation with the boy, and maybe make the boy comfortable enough to face the other members,some still murmuring with each other, and others now just sitting and staring patiently, waiting for the new boy to gain his confidence to speak or atleast just look at them.

Really, Seungcheol was almost there, about to grab the chance, until their manager got to do what he wanted, to make the boy face them, which the manager managed to do by jabbing and pushing the boy, a little too hard in Seungcheol’s opinion, but the small pat on the back actually made up for it, because it seemed like it really reassures the now not-so-nervous boy. 

When the anonymous boy decided to turn his body and face them, Seungcheol felt everything stop. His time, His breath, His heart, for ’s sake he even  thought that the whole universe just stopped. Holy . Seungcheol thought. He took back everything he said about the boy being ordinary heck, he even wants to take back what he said about the boy being normal. That boy is absolutely breath-taking. Is he even a boy? To Seungcheol, it felt like an angel suddenly fell in this world, and he was one of the few lucky people that we’re able to see him.  Is he even real?! Seungcheol’s head was practically spinning, heart now working but not properly, since his heartbeat seems to rise, too high. He’s internally panicking and it does not help that the boy looked so cute, eyes looking at the ground, biting his lip which Seungcheol thought  that as it helps the stranger calm down, he was the one getting restless. . Seungcheol realizes. I don’t even know the boy and here I am panicking like a High School girl with a crush, Millions and millions of thoughts and questions ran in his mind, which is still about the boy whose name he still didn’t know.

He was then pulled out from his deep thoughts when the stranger, the culprit for making making him feel different emotions at the same time, who is  actually also the one running a marathon in Seungcheol’s mind, spoke. 

“Annyeong haseyo! My name is Yoon Jeonghan. Please take care of me!” said the boy, whose name is now known, while smiling brightly and bowing down.  God, even his voice is angelic, And that is the time when Seungcheol knew that he was absolutely ed.