Chapter 4

You are mine

Imagen de asian, baby, and bear

 

 

 

April 5, 2014
I feel like someone my cheek and quickly open my eyes to meet a cute puppy in my bed. I can not help but smile and beginning to cherish.

"You like? ".- Asked my best friend and I nod as he

"It's cute." -  I tell him and kiss his little black nose.

"Well, give a name." - Shhe says and I look confused - "It's all yours." - I said and I let out a cry and left it on the bed to hug my best friend.

"Thank you." - i say kissing her cheek many times and she laughs.

"How Will be called ?." -  She asks and I yawn.

"How would you call her little?" - I say my puppy. - " I'm really bad to choose names." 

"Poor your baby." 

"I'll let the father choose."  -I say as he looked at my new dog.

"He will take care?." - she asked and i know that has been tormenting for days.

"He said he would take over and would be present in the life of the baby because it is his son." 

"Well!!, I thought  would send  to China with  kicked." -she says and I looked surprised.

"It did not." - I answer with a frown. - "You will not have a name yet little." - I say to my pet.

"I'll go make breakfast." - Says my friend and out of my room.

I leave my bed and walked to the bathroom to strip me of my clothes and get me to the bathtub to give me a bath. Half an hour later I leave with a purple towel way to my room to find my clothes.

When seen nothing but my underwear purple look me in the mirror every angle trying to find some trace of my pregnancy but still my baby is too small. I can not wait to see my bulging belly. Everything has me excited.

When I'm fully dressed out of my room and into the kitchen my mouth waters as I sit in my place and when I'll stick a pancake into my mouth the doorbell sounds and growling I stand up without leaving my coveted pancake and walked towards the door while I savor. When I open it feel like the caramel falls out of my mouth and the person in front of me I can not help but laugh.

" Hi." - I feel like between my legs and my puppy arrives he begins to bark the father of my child.

" Hi Suzy. " - He says and the next thing let me do something surprising. He kisses my cheek.

"You want to spend ?." -  I asked and nods. come into my house and my dog barks him.

"Already puppy." - I say a little tired of his bark.

"How are you? .- Ask Kai taking me by surprise.

"We're fine  " .-Answer by referring to our son. The seat and look from head to toe.

"You do not look anything pregnant. These too thin."

"-Just'm Starting pregnancy ... Soon he noticed me ." - I say my hair pulling me a hand .- "I hope it's soon." - Whisper.

"Why? " - He says looking at me and I shrug.

"'I want my baby ... I want to see how this little person grows in me and be proud that I bring to this world." - say and looks at me.

"A world of , in fact ." - He says and I wiped my smile.

"My son does not know from this world, I'll take care that nothing bad can come to happen and that all the crap away." - I say clearly.

"Calm mom." - He says and I lost a snort .- " I will also ensure that nothing is missing."

"I was having breakfast ... Do you want breakfast?." - I asked and looks at me.

"I came for to go to the doctor, tried to call but did not answer me ..."

"To the doctor?." -asked frightened.

"The doctor, yes. I said I wanted to go to the doctor as soon as possible."

"Now?.." - I asked and I think I'll pee in my pants.

"Yes,There is a problem with that? .- Says the  looking bad.

"I was having breakfast." - I say nervous.

"You know, I don'tt want to doubt the pregnancy or anything like that ... but this behavior you are giving me to understand that something is wrong or something .- Says the scratching his neck.

"Oh. " - I say surprised. - " It's ... Oh God, I'll get my purse." -  I say and go walking to my room fast pace. I take my bag and go to the kitchen to goodbye to my friend.

Before leaving, I took a plate two pancake and took me to the room. I offer one to Kai who accepts it and whispering a "thank you" before I leave home
out and walked to his car.

 

Well, let the doctor ... Let's see if we can meet my son.

 

 

 

3574a5568708655d0bdf1663f9a1e4c312732095

Sorry for my bad English.

I hope to understand a little.