Chapter 5

You are mine

 

Imagen de love, couple, and car

 

 

 

 

I look at Kai while driving. This focused on the road and handled in a very correct way. I thought that It was the kind of guys who semaphores and all those things are skipped, but I turned to go wrong.

 

"¿Something  happens?" .- Asks the diverting up at me quickly and returning to the road.

" No. " - i reply blushing , because he found watching him. -  "¿Can I turn on the radio?." - I asked and bends to the right.

" Sure . "  -  He said and I smiled as I leaned radio and turn it on.

When I turn on the stereo I catch it starts ringing The scientist Coldplay. I smiled in the direction of Kai and I pulled back in the seat as I delight in that song.

"¿ You like? " - Kai says looking at me and I nod.

" I love this band. " - I answer and he nods. Spins again and I look over the landscape. It takes driving 15 long minutes.

" It's a good band." - He says and continues driving. I feel like the filthy liquid begins trapar down my throat and quickly took my hand to my mouth. When I can calm a little feeling retired my hand.

"Kai, please stop the car" .- I beg and look at me with a frown while stopping the car on the side of the road. I quickly and under just two steps give everything I've eaten has to leave through my mouth in a horrible way.

When just get everything on inside Jared I feel behind me helping me to my feet and hands me a bottle of water. He open it and i drink a good drink and spit far out and again drink another.

"Are you okay?" .- he question and notice concern in his voice.

"Yes ."  - I say, tired sigh. Nausea exhausted me. I left without force.

"Come on let's go." - He says and walks beside me around my waist. It helps me to get inside the car and then around.

Driving for five minutes and then departs the car in the parking lot. It goes down and around to open the door. When I'm down, the door shut behind me and started walking towards the entrance of the place.

" ¿How old are you?" .- Kai asks me while leaving me in first place.

" 21 " - I say aside a lock of my hair from my face.

"You're a girl" - He says looking at me and I purse my brow.

 

 

 

3574a5568708655d0bdf1663f9a1e4c312732095

I am sorry for my bad english.
I translate very fast.