Chapter 3

You are mine

 

Imagen de love, boy, and quote

 

 

Channel change, not makes me want to see anything that has to do with births. My phone starts ringing and I grabbed him without seeing the identifier call. Sigh and attend the call quickly.

"Hello?." - I ask as I straightened up in bed.

"Hello daughter." -  Says the voice of my mother and I start coughing. The last time we spoke was when I told him about my baby ... and she did not take nothing all right.

"Hi mom." - I say, putting a hand on my flat stomach.

"We need to talk, come home tomorrow." - sigh and throw punches in the air.

"I will be there." - I say and she hangs up.

I sigh and lay in my bed once more while yawning. Everything is going wrong, I don't need my mother's bothering me.

"Suzy-ha" - Says my best friend into the room. I look at her and she smiles at me. "You have a visitor." - Said and done aside and see Kai . I quickly got up and looked at him.  "I'm leaving?." -   asks and I nod.

"Hello" - I say bowing to my donor baby.

"Hi" - Greets watching my flat stomach . " You do not look pre... pregnant." - He says and I nod.

"Took barely two months ... soon began to notice." - I mean never taking my view my belly.

"What will you do with the baby?" -  Asked the looking. -  "What will I do?" -I asked in a whisper and nods. Okay, we do not have your daddy, I think.

"I will not abort." - I say quickly and he brings a hand to his face .- " Hey, I'm not asking you to take charge or take responsibility for my baby, I just thought I had to tell you ... You're the donor ... ... Is that ... I will not come out in the press and to execute judgment ... Nothing." - I say and he looks at me somewhat surprised.

" He's my son...ammm ¿ Suzy ?" - He says. 

" Yes, My name is Suzy." - I confirm my name . - " That you left me pregnant doesn't mean it's your son, Kim Jong In."

"'Do not talk stupid things, you're making me angry." - He says it and I don't return to speak - " He's my son. I'll take care of him and be present in his life." 

My eyes widened as 2 moons, of course I am shocked with his answer.

"What do you say?".- I asked surprised  and he laughs and shakes his head.

"You thought I was going to leave her alone with pregnancy and it would be typical?."  - Asks and I do not respond. - "I figured." - I want you to go to the doctor as soon as possible.

"What for?." - I ask

"Because I want to know that everything will be fine with my son now. I retire." - He says and stands up .- "Goodbye Suzy." - He says and walks out the door, leaving me totally surprised.

 

 

 

 3574a5568708655d0bdf1663f9a1e4c312732095

As I said, my story will not have many details.
I hope to understand: D