E p i s o d e O n e

War of the Sisters [Hiatus]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Episode 001 - Seoul's Hotels

A young mistress, leaning over the restroom sink, was clad in a tight red dress that brought out her slender framework as she applied bright red lipstick onto the rim of her oval-shaped lips. Around her neck and shoulder was a cloth made of white fox fur. Both of her hands were occupied, one drawing her lips and the other holding her silver Lamborghini near her ear. “What? Really? Seriously? No way,” as she spoke to the caller in a high, outgoing pitched she was completely deaf and blind to the man who has been watching her every move in the women’s public bathroom. “Oh okay, I’ll see you soon then!” Once she had hung up, she set the device next to her black handbag with gold chains. From head to toe, she was the icon of wealth and someone spoiled.

Approaching her from behind quietly was the male, who did not belong. She flinched upon seeing his reflection in the large glass mirror before her, swirling around her eyes and mouth was opened in surprised. “W-who are you?” She stuttered with fear, but it wasn’t for the fact that a man was in the women’s bathroom, it was more of his appearance. A drunk elder male whose lust is strong in the heat of the moment. She tottered back a few steps, her eight-inch heels scraping the surface of the tiled floor. “S-stop right there or I’ll scream,” she threatened but the man who was not in a stable state of mind continued to push on, even catcalling at her.

“Stay still little missy, I’ll show you a good time,” he said under a spine-chilling tone with this tongue exposed.

Her breathing picked up and came out as scared whimpers, “G-get out! Get lost!” She tried to fight back but the gap between them was closing and soon he was able to grab her arm, as she tried to rip his hands off her by pulling and tugging, he dug his nails into her skin to deepen his hold, “Let go!” Before the stranger would invade anymore of her privacy, the presence of another being stopped them. Looking toward the entrance they noticed a tall, lean young man with pitched black hair.

“This is interesting,” he first spoke, putting blank expressions onto the woman and drunkard’s face, “Korea’s public restroom policy has changed since when do men and women share the same washroom?” His question left the woman confused and the drunk angry.

“Go away, this woman is mine,” he said with uneven eyes. The older turned back to the woman as he tried to lean toward her, but as he drew closer to the woman, she leaned back to avoid him. Before the two knew, a handcuff was clapped around the drunk man's wrist and the younger was standing beside the woman in order to face the older.

“Sir you’re under arrest for trespassing into the opposite gender’s washroom and even attempt to ually harass a woman, you have the right to a counsel as long as you cooperate,” the youth said, eyeing the older who wore an offended expression. The woman looked over to see the profile of her savior, the moment he turned just a little to be able to make eye contact with her, she could feel her heart beating and sweat forming in her palms.

After successfully dragging the man out, outside of the hotel was a police vehicle sitting on the side of the curb with a man—one with a black beard and mustache and long hair tied into a ponytail—guarding it. The man saw the two exit and walked over quickly before halting the two men at the entrance. “What happened? Why did you run off with my cuffs?” He asked, his voice raspy and slow-paced. The youth pulled onto the cuff which was hidden behind the older whose hands were cuffed behind his back to answer the man’s question. “I asked you what happened?!” The one with the hair under his nose and on his chin asked in a rough, loud voice.

“He walked into the women’s restroom and attempted to harass a woman, that’s why I cuffed and brought him here,” the youth answered before shoving the older toward his superior, without another word the rough one took the cuff and dropped a hand onto the unbalanced man’s shoulder.

“He’s drunk?” the older asked the second he received the drunk man.

“Apparently,”

“Fine, I’ll take him in for now. But while I take care of that, don’t you cause any problem on your first day here in Seoul, Jangmun,” the older said before dragging the injustice doer away. The youth, now known as Jangmun, hefted a heavy sigh as he turned back toward the five floored hotel just to meet the eyes of the woman he had saved. He noticed how she stood with her hand wrapped around her upper arm, where the man had grabbed a hold of earlier.

Without the need to speak or hear what she have to say, Jangmun walked away from the hotel and left her standing alone. Until he was gone and she made her way to meet her close friend.

In the easygoing cafe, a lass was enjoying her cup of Americano as she kept her eyes locked on the watch secured around her thin, pale wrist. Her long and wavy black locks fell in place over her shoulder and back as she sat with relaxation. Locked around her thin finger

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter