12.12.36

Description

He's a hybrid vampire who's lost his immortality, much of his abilities and his one true mate. 

He continues his life in silence, mourning over the lost of his love until fate allows him to meet someone who's a carbon copy of her. 

Kai doesn't have much to live for until one day, he figures that he can time travel. 

Foreword

"One conversation can change...everything." 

"I-I won't be in pain anymore...not if I prevent this from happening. I can go back and none of this will be a reality-" 

"Jongin...you love her." 


Vampires were once a superior race to humans until the hunting’s of 1936.

On December 12th, 1936, the human race put their arms together and took down the vampires in hope that they could live in peace. They decimated much of the vampire clan not knowing that there are a few still alive today.

Despite coming from the strongest breed of his kind, Jongin doesn’t have much left. He’s lost a lot along the way since the war that was raged between vampires and humans. He’s lost his immortality, much of his skills and his one true mate. He doesn’t have much time left compared to his fellow family members who lived for centuries.

Although majority of his vampire features are disappearing, as a superhuman living in present day Seoul he discovers he can time travel. He also meets a woman named Hyejung who is a carbon copy of his soul mate.

 

If you had a chance to revert to the old times and possibly change the course of history…would you chose the past or the present? 


©krismatics2016 | Comment / Subscribe / Upvote / ENJOY! 

[a/n]: This is a Kai Spin-Off to Reset and a sequel (kind of?) to Let Go!

Cue the HyeKai feels! ;)