(+1) ITEMS OF THE DAY — UPDATES

capteavating! — characters revealed!
home
cheatsheet
review
updates
2/10/16 update
so far i've only gotten one app turned in (thank you)! im planning to get that review plus a teaser and finish the example app by sunday. hopefully i can get a lot of things done over the 4-day weekend. also, reminder that the deadline has been set to march 25th! but i may or may not extend it, depending on how many apps i receive by then. thanks for tuning in and i hope to update soon!
 
2/17/16 UPDATE
oh my god i knew i said i'd tried to get the example app and teaser done by sunday but i've been so busy with school. however, i am free the entire day today so my goal is to get in some updates today! keep turning in your apps guys, thanks!
 
3/22/16 UPDATE
hey! so, the deadline has been extended to march 30th! just in case any last minute applicants see this applyfic late, i have extended the deadline so they could have the chance to apply. however, i'm eager to start the story, so i didn't extend it too long. good luck to everyone!
 
3/31/16 UPDATE
the deadline is finally here!!! thank you so much to those who applied. and for those who were given a personal extension, please turn your apps in as soon as you can. i am now in the process of choosing characters and i believe i'll announce who has been chosen either saturday or sunday. this is going to be a real hard process because you all wrote wonderful characters, but i have to choose six. ;__; good luck to everyone! <3
 
4/2/16 UPDATE
okay i've chosen all characters so they'll be revealed today in the first chapter and i'll add them all to the charactes page tomorrow. thank you so much to everyone who participated! i just wanted to say that choosing characters was super hard and i chose those who suited the story altogether. i was honestly conflicted because i had to let some good characters go, but i feel like if they were chosen then all the characters wouldn't connect as well. and that's the important part. so please don't feel discouraged if your character wasn't chosen because all of you turned in lovely apps with characters that made me cry! it's just a matter of chemistry. thank you for participating and please look out for the revealing chapter later today.
 
8/1/16 UPDATE
Oh my god everyone i am so sorry for my absence and lack of updates. my summer has been really hectic. i recently moved out, so it's been taking a while to adjust to a new state and i've been trying to find a job too @__@. on top of that, school is starting soon and i had a load of summer assignments, but now im here and surely alive!! thank you to everyone who contacted me and told me to take my time because now i'm back and ready to write more cafe shenanigans. thank you for waiting for me, everyone.