MENU — CHARACTERS

capteavating! — characters revealed!
review
updates
kim seokjin - apgujeong high 3rd year
seokjin loves food, so why not get a job at a cafe? he originally applied to capteavating in order to save up money for university, but seokjin stayed because he loved the place, working with the staff, and the food he gets to serve. you can usually find seokjin taking care of his customers very well, almost like a mom. he's always making sure everything is going well during their trip and interacts with them in a way that makes customers want to come back to captivating. kim seokjin is literally the epitome of great customer service, and that doesn't waver when it comes to serving his friends! he'll always allow them feel at home (maybe a little too much) when they visit capteavating and takes care of them really well. this is not only because of seokjins great customer service, but it is also out of love.
 
min yoongi - apgujeong high 3rd year
the sloth of the boys. min yoongi is just your average high school boy in love with sleep and money. which is why he applied to work at capteavating. although this job doesn't positively contribute to his sleeping schedule, he at least gets to pull in some dough. he's really lazy so he doesn't have the energy to serve people and go back and forth from the counter and kitchen. however, what he can do, is melticulously make your tea and coffee. after hardwork and training, yoongi has finally been able to be one of capteavating's baristas. yoongi will make sure that your drink is of your liking, but only because he doesn't want to remake your drink. when his friends crash capteavating, yoongi (unlike seokjin) asks them to be quiet. however, they disregard his wishes and continue fooling around. if they don't listen, yoongi gives up and doesn't warn them again because it takes effort. but whatever, he loves them anyways.
 
hyun aeeun - apgujeong high 3rd year
it's the androgynous capteavating waitress, hyun aeeun she may have a reserved front, however, she's quite caring and tends to her customers well. aeeun is also self-sacrificing and would do anything for her friends at capteavating, even if it means putting them before herself. she can be often found hitting namjoon and yoongi whenever they say something stupid or obeying seokjin's orders during their 3-7 shift. on her break, she has her usual order of coconut cake and an extra sugary matcha latte while laughing with the rest of the capteavating crew.
 
moon kyori - apgujeong high 3rd year
thee godess is coming! make way for moon kyori! she is wellknown to be apgujeong high's queen and stands out due to her marvelous beauty which  makes her capteavating's most notorious customer. kyori enjoys going to capteavating for her favorite red velvet or oreo cheesecakes and chocolate frappe, but most importantly, to make friends. the intimacy in the capteavating crew is something kyori's been envious of since she's never had stable friendships because of her despised qualities. aside from her vain attitude and inability to make friends, kyori is actually quite graceful and kind at heart deep down inside she also has a soft side and is secretly bothered by her negative title. however, nobody knows about that secret... except for one.
 
jung hoseok - apgujeong high 3rd year
if there is no noise, then there is no jung hoseok. meet capteavating's rowdiest customer. he's probably the loudest of the boys but only because he enjoys having fun. besides being entertaining and entertained inside the cafe, he enjoys the place as well and believes his friends did a good job at landing a job here. he usually orders a matcha patbingsu to share amongst the members if they're in the mood for some sweets. naturally, hoseok's sweet tooth also usually brings him into orders an iced tea as well.
 
kim namjoom - apgujeong high 3rd year
it's the americano-drinking kim namjoon! although he appears as sophisticated as  his drink, that's not the case. yes, he has this very graceful front consisting of americanos, minimalism, and a clean style to match capteavating's interior. however, that's all just for the aesthetic. namjoon is actually a big dork. he's care-free, silly, and values the time he spends with his friends at capteavating. he hopes to one day also work at such a nice place like capteavating. or maybe he does want to work at capteavating.
 
park jimin - apgujeong high 2nd year
park jimin, aka capteavating's sunshine! he enjoys hanging out at capteavating with his friends after school while the rest of his friends work. sometimes, he'll even help capteavating out, even if he isnt an employee. jimin is a very sweet boy who holds capteavating dear to his heart due to it being his group of friend's hangout spot. he can be a nervous and stuttering mess when it comes to someone special, but other then that, jimin isn't extremely frantic. you can usually find him sipping on a caramel macchiato (hot or iced) while chattering with the boys or doing some homework. 
 
anju mei - cheongdam high 2nd year
A FOREIGNER?! MEET ANJU MEI, ONE OF THE EMPLOYEES AT CAPTEAVATING. ALTHOUGH IT MAY LOOK LIKE MEI SHOULD BE THE ONE IN FRONT OF THE COUNTER AND NOT BEHIND, SHE RESPECTIVELY BELONGS BEHIND AS SHE'S SAVING UP HER PAYCHECKS TO GO BACK TO JAPAN. MEI IS A VERY LUMINOUS GIRL WHO HAS NO FEARS. SHE CAN BE QUITE KIND TO CUSTOMERS DUE TO CAPTEAVATING'S RULES, HOWEVER, SHE DOESN'T HESITATE WHEN IT COMES TO SNAPPING AT DISCOURTEOUS CUSTOMERS (AND THAT INCLUDES THE BOYS). MEI'S DREAM IS TO OPEN UP A CAFE IN JAPAN ONCE SHE MOVES BACK, SO FOR NOW, SHE MUST GAIN EXPERIENCE AND KNOWLEDGE THROUGH CAPTEAVATING. MEI IS OFTEN FOUND ALONE UNLESS SCOLDING THE BOYS OR TALKING TO THEM ABOUT WORK. SHE HAS THE ABILITY TO  BE FRIENDLY, BUT IT SEEMS THAT MEI DOESN'T REALLY GET ALONG WITH GIRLS WELL (SHE'S QUITE AWKWARD WITH THEM), HOWEVER, THAT'S SOMETHING SHE LOOKS FORWARD TO IMPROVING.
 
an yuxuan - cheongdam high 2nd year
positive? levelheaded? a ballerina? always ordering a strawberry fresh cream cake and extra sweet strawberry banana smoothie? oh, you must mean an yuxuan! due to the language barrier and time it takes for her to adjust to friends, she doesn't really talk a lot in comparison to mei and noeul. however, she's quite reliable and definitely the person for the capteavating crew to fall on whenever they need it. unfortunately, yuxuan can't fall back on herself due to her perfectionist mindset which causes her to beat herself up. she usually swings by capteavating before dance lessons, but when she doesn't, yuxuan can be found seated at the table with the apgujeong high boys.
 
KIM TAEHYUNG - APGUJEONG HIGH 2ND YR
low and behold the quirkiest out of the boys, kim taehyung. he's silly and weird, but his friends like him all the same. he often visits capteavating with the rest of his crew to snack on some sweets and have fun. there is no specific order for taehyung. he's always excited to order something new (which says a lot about him). although hoseok is the loudest of the group, you can count on taehyung to join him in on the ruckus. however, he does try to control his volume sometimes in fear of disrupting the other customers and potentially putting jin and yoongi's job in jeopardy.
 
JEON JUNGKOOK - APGUJEONG HIGH 1ST YR
it's apgujeong high's flawless jeon jungkook! meet the youngest (and one of the calmer) guys in his crew who would much rather hang out at capteavting than study (but it's not like he needs to anyways). he's a very diligent boy when it comes to studies and his hobbies, but that doesn't mean jungkook doesn't know how to have fun. when he's with the boys, jungkook has this sort of aura that is enjoyable to be surrounded by (which probably explains why everyone loves jungkook). he's a loveable person and actually very sweet. HE DOESN'T REALLY UNDERSTAND COFFEE, SO HE USUALLY ORDERS A TEA (WHETHER IT'D BE ICED OR HOT) AND ALWAYS MOOCHES OFF OF SOMEONE ELSE'S DESSERT. jungkook thinks capteavating is a pretty cool place, although, he doesn't pay much attention/care too much about the place.
hwang noeul - hyundai priv 1st year
if namjoon is the worst at knocking things over, then noeul is easily as bad. hwang noeul is a clumsy, social butterfly attending hyundai private as a 1st year. she's notable for her talent of breaking things and having skin as white as tofu. noeul started going to capteavating to meet up with her best friends, jungkook who she's rather possisive about and seongmi, but she's now made friends with everyone else who is her reason to keep coming back! aside from spending time with her friends, noeul also enjoys visitng capteavating for her favorite chocolate mousse and chocolate frappe.
cha seongmi - cheongdam HIGH 1ST YR
your first impression of seongmi may be that she looks too young to be with the capteavating gang, however, she's actually a high school student too! cha seongmi is a first year at cheongdam high school. just like her best friend noeul, seongmi is also quite social which has led her to get along with everyone well. she can also be competetive and is always trying to lowkey one-up everyone. seongmi's favorite capteavating items include the kimchi carbonara without belll pepperes and a green tea frappe.