Chap2.

I miss the old you.

❝chapter two ©


Today is the day, I will officialy leaves my house and live in the dorm with the other trainees. sad? ofcourse i am. who doesnt tho. The place where you lived it since you were young and finally you are going to leave it now. my mom, finally could agree with my decision and let me to go chase my dream. They sent me to SM building since it was the first place to be on. they will do some kind of gathering. I bid my goodbye to my parents and heads to the room where all the new trainees should be. Guess what, we are going to meet SM Rookies. wohoo. Ofcourse, i am so ng happy. haha. I have a huge crush on that lee taeyong guy. who doesnt right. but, yeah he is perfect af. They do some kind of introduce and again they read the rules. oh- yes, and they reead the schedule. no doubt, practise, practise and practise. Finally we are going to get to our dorm, we are being given the day off to pack our things and settle things up in the dorm. As we arrives at the dorm, all i could say that is.. its not that big. and it is empty. there are three double deckers beds, small kitchen, small living room, two bedrooms, gosh. but i think it is okay, 6 people in one dorm. yeah for sure. 
sora: oh look! yah yah yah. isnt you the girl? on the audition day? waahh. what is this call? some kind of destiny? omg. cuz you're my destiny.
all i could do is laugh, yeah she is totally fun to be with. and yeah, we are together on the audition day and now again in the same dorm. Me and sora will be having the same bed. while i take the upper side. 
we unpacked our things and all. at the same time, i was memorizing the mate. the other trainees name. i mumbles softly. "in ha, jayoung, minhee, ha ri, sora" okay thats all. i am done with their names. i lays on the bed afterward. never thought that unpacking could be this hard. 

Tomorow, will be our introducing day in the evening. the manager tell us earlier about our schedule. All of us, 12 new trainees will be introduce to most of SM idols. OMG. what could i say, this is AMAZING. i never thought that finally we could get known by the idols. sleeping time.. tomorow will be a long day for us.

The day, finally. All of the trainees are now gathered. we will be heading to the auditiriom. where most of the idols are gathering. As we arrives there, we were brought to the backstage for getting ready. Enough with the briefing. What most shocking news is!! we need to perform infront of them sora was peeking to the idols. 
sora: shinee, dbsk, wahhh snsd! fx. there is red velvet too. omg. hm, exo... exo... exo.... oh super junior. yah, exo is not here. lucky us then haha.
hm? exo is not here? then, i couldnt meet with kai. ahh, jinjja. after we are being introduced, its our individual talent show. During my part, suddenly i could see bunch of guys is coming in and i keep on doing my performance till it done. Kai just taking his seat at that time. I take a glance at him, what i could see is. he is not paying attention to this at all. After the performance, we got to meet with the ones who will be teaching us. My mind is still thinking about kai, did i will ever got the chance to meet him? will he ever noticed me? aissh jinjja.

finally, we got the rest of day rest after meeting with the teachers and vocal class. who knews that we already start our vocal class today. lol. i decided to walk around the building, since you got the permission to do so. you heard about how they are talking about the rooftop. so, i decide to head up to the rooftop. luckily, nobody was there. such a relief. i take a sit on the bench provided while gazing at the view. 
you: yeah, i have to admit it is fun to be here.
....: yeah, it is right. haha.
someone came up and sits beside you which make my heart pumps like crazy. guess who....
you: i- ah. hmm. annyeonghaseyo baekhyun sunbae.. min areum imnida.
you knows that this is the thing that every trainee should have done.
baekhyun: i know. the new trainee right. i watch your talent show when it was about to end. 
and how did he knows my name. hm? maybe he ask someone. yeah, but still BYUN BAEKHYUN IS SITTING NEXT TO ME. OMFG. breathe areum, breathe, gather your mind back. dont show him that you are a fan

 

AUTHOR'S NOTE: i couldnt help myself but to write another chapter. please subscribe and vote. oh and also comment. keep waiting for the next chapter. saranghaee <3