Innocent Love (5)

Innocent Love

Ravi pov

“… and we are done for today” our gym instructor, Kim Jong In said.

“But before I let you guys off, please take care of your own health and maintain your stamina. Throughout the whole session, only some of you managed to focus. Is it because she’s not here that’s why you guys can’t focus?” Jong In asked.

Ha. Really hyung, that is just so ridiculous.. But okay, I kind of admit that I wish she was here to accompany us to the gym.

“Maybe, maybe not hyung.” Jaehwan replied.

“Yah, this kid” Jong In muttered.

“Okay, you guys can leave now but make sure you focus in the next session or else.. we will be doing extreme workout!”

“Nae hyung! Arraso!” the members and I shouted at the same time.

After the small debrief about our gym performance, the members and I collected our gym bag and went home. The gym place isn’t very far from our place so it’s an advantage.

We were halfway towwards walking home when Hakyeon hyung decided to ask us a question.

“were you guys unfocused because she didn’t accompany us today.. or because of something else? “

“Yah N hyung, I guess we were just too tired. Besides, we didn’t get enough sleep yesterday as we were practicing till very late at night.” Hongbin replied.

“Well, how about the rest?” hakyeon asked again.

“N, I think they are just too tired. You can’t blame them for being unfocused. Apparently, you were quite distracted yourself too. No? Is it  because Ji Yoon did not accompany us to the gym today?” Leo hyung rebutted.

“Aniya, aniya. I wasn’t distracted because she didn’t come with us today. I was just tired” N hyung said.

“HAHA, really N hyung? Not because of Ji Yoon?” Ken teased.

“Shut up!” N hyung shouted.

“hmm, I hope she could come with us the next training though. It feels so weird not having her shouting and screaming at us.” I muttered.

“Oooo Ravi hyung, I heard that. So you were the one that couldn’t focus because of Ji Yoon right? Haha..haha” hyuk laughed at me

, did I said that too loud or could this kid read my mind?

“Ravi ah, you said that out too loud for us to hear. Aigoo, is our Ravi in love with our Ji Yoon-shi? You know what they say- there is a fine line between love and hate. I am glad you are finally able to get close to her” Hakyeon hyung wiggles his eyebrows suggestively and I frowned.

Ignoring what Hakyeon hyung said, I fastened my pace to avoid those stupid and embarrassing comments. I could literally hear the rest of the members laughing at me. Oh gosh.

Ji Yoon pov

“This smells so good” Min Seo gleefully exclaimed.

“Yah, do you have to do that? Why do I have a crazy best friend in the first place” I said to her

“Oh shut up, you know you love me.”Min Seo said while giving me her signature smirk.

“Anyway Ji Yoon-ah, why didn’t you accompany vixx to the gym today? I thought you will always go with them but why not today? Are you okay?” Min Seo asked  worriedly.

“Nae, gwenchana. I’m just tired today. They won’t die even if I don’t go along with them.” I replied her back.

“hmm, araso.”

Min Seo and I continue to prepare breakfast. Today, we decided to cook kimchi soup, fried beef and egg omelet. I quickly looked at the time and in a few minutes time, vixx will be back and I am sure they’re famished. Min Seo quickly set up the table and display the food on the table while I do the dishes.

After we finished setting the table and washing up, we heard the main door opening. Well, I guess they came back home just in time.

“Wow, omg, something smells good. I’m hungry” ken oppa exclaimed.

“Oppas, you guys are back already? Go and take a shower first before eating, we will wait!” Min Seo shouted from the kitchen.

“ANDWAE I WANNA EAT NOW! Jebal, I’m too hungry that I can’t move and bring myself to bathe” ken shouted back.

Min Seo should seriously just go to the living room instead of shouting.

“Lee Jaehwan, shout one more time and you are dead! Just go and quickly take a shower so we can eat together. If you are gonna to waste more time, I’m going to start eating without you guys. Not to forget, I will help myself with the whole food. Now go or else you can starve the whole day” I tried to threaten ken oppa and the rest of the members.

Without hesitation, all the members quickly make their way to the bathroom to take a quick shower. Oh well, I’m glad that they really listen to my instruction. Trying so hard not to laugh at how fast they scramble towards the bathroom. I quickly make my move back to the kitchen to where Min Seo is.

After a good 10 minutes of waiting for vixx to shower, they finally got out. Min Seo and I had a murder look.

“Seriously oppas, you made us wait for 10 minutes! Gosh, I could have died from hunger” Min Seo said clearly annoyed.

“Minhae, we can start eating now!” Leo said.

“Oh before that, aren’t we supposed to get our morning kisses from both of you?” Ken asked teasingly.

Right. Morning kisses. I still find this thing a bit ridiculous but since, ken oppa suggested that we should greet them in the morning with a morning kiss on the cheek. though, initially, it was uncomfortable, Min Seo and I got used to it.

Min Seo and I quickly stood up and planted a peck on all of the member’s cheek. Even though we have been doing this for almost 2 months, I could tell that the members were blushing and hell, they do look cute especially Ravi. Okay wait what? Nevermind.

“So, how’s gym today?” I asked

“issh waashh shoo thirinngg nnnd Johhng Innn hyuneg scoldeefd us ferr noodh fochucingg” hyuk said while chewing his food.

“Yah hyogi oppa, didn’t I tell you not to talk while eating. It’s disgusting.” Min Seo said.

“oh and Ravi hyung was quite sad that you didn’t come along with us and he admitted that he couldn’t focus because you weren’t there.” Hongbin said bluntly and earned himself a smack by Ravi

Hearing what Hongbin just said, I choked on my food. Wait what? Did I hear properly? Impossible. I quickly drank some water and tried to hide myself from blushing.

3rd POV

your knife, my back. my gun, your head.