Innocent Love

Innocent Love

 Ji Yoon pov

Breathe. That’s all I have been telling myself ever since I boarded the plane to Seoul. Wait, I shouldn’t be nervous about this whole thing right? I mean I am not that kind of “crazy” fan that will faint or become speechless in front of their idols? Oh gosh, this can’t be happening to me! Why do I keep getting butterflies in my stomach?

Flashback

“……YOU DID WHAT?” I screamed at my best friend.

“Mianhae Ji yoon. I was just trying it out for fun. I didn’t know that your name will get chosen. I mean, I signed up for both of us but who knows your name really got chosen. Mianhae.” replied Min seo.

Let me get this straight. My crazy bestfriend decided to do something that is totally insane and she didn’t even inform me beforehand. Can you believe it? She signed up for this special event by Jellyfish Entertainment. Yes, i do love VIXX and their songs but staying with them and signing a contract with them? Its a NO.  A B I G N O !

 let me explain more about this special event that jellyfish entertainment held. In this special event, A lucky fan will be selected by Jellyfish Entertainment and will stay with VIXX for one year and he/she will have a collaboration with vixx. During this period of time, this lucky winner is allowed to bring one more person with him/her. Isnt it fun?

Present

“….YOON!” shouted Min seo.

‘huh...what?”

“You have been spacing out ever since we boarded the plane. Gwenchana?”

“Nae, gwenchana, its just that it has been ages since I last came to Seoul. I’m worried that my korean is not up to standard.” I half-lied.

Well it’s quite true actually. I am really worried that my Korean isn’t good anymore. You see, when I was 5 years old, my parents decided to move to London. (a/n Okay guys I’m from Singapore actually haha) The only time, my family and I visited Seoul, was to see my grandparents. Min Seo was also from Seoul. Her parents decided to move to London when she was only 10 years old due to her parents business’s expansion.

 

“yah Ji yoon, you shouldn’t be worrying about all this. Your pronunciation is way better than mine. I’m the one who should brush up my Korean.” Min Seo replied.

"On behalf of Korean Air and the entire crew, thank you for flying with us. We wish you an enjoyable stay in seoul or at your final destination and we look forward to seeing you onboard with us again. Thank you."

This is it. We are finally here. Taking a deep breath, I quickly follow Min Seo out and we took a cab to Jellyfish Entertainment.

After what seemed like eternity, we finally arrived at jellyfish ent. Min Seo and I quickly pulled out our luggage and walk towards the security guards.

“Anneonghaseyo ahjusi, I’m here to meet the CEO-nim.”

“Oh, are u by any chance Jeong Ji Yoon?”

“nae ahjusi”

“ara, CEO-nim has been waiting for you. You can proceed to level 32, door 302”

“kamsahamnida ahjusi” both Min Seo and I replied

After the ahjusi told us the direction to CEO-nim office, Min seo and I quickly make our move to the office. Upon reaching the office, I knock on the door. Knock…knock…

“Come in”

Upon hearing those words, I reached for the door knob and entered his office.

Anneong, you must be Jeong Ji Yoon. Congratulations for winning this special event, I am so glad that you are able to make it to Seoul today. I know that you can’t wait to see the VIXX members but don’t worry, they will be here any moment. While waiting for vixx to arrive, I would need you and your friend to sign the contract with us.” Said,the CEO-nim.

“Nae arraso CEO-nim.” Both Seo Min and i replied.

While signing the contract, a quick briefing was conducted, the briefing contained some rules and regulations that needed to be strictly followed. Additionally, he had also warned us to be careful with other fans. After the briefing was done, there was a knock on the door and at that moment, Min Seo decided to give a quick soft-pitch scream, which probably could only be heard by me and all I did was stand there with my mouth widely opened