Innocent Love (3)

Innocent Love

Ji yoon pov

Well I think we should start our introduction” Leo said

 

“Real V, V.I.X.X Imnida”

 

“Annyeonghaseyo, my name is Hakyeon but you can call me N oppa” N said

 

“Annyeong, Leo imnida” Leo said

 

“Annyeong pretty girls, Jaehwan imnida but you can call me ken oppa. Omo, you girls are so pretty that I can’t take my  eyes off you girls”Ken said while throwing some aegyo to us. While ken was trying to flirt with us, I could tell that my best friend was smiling and blushing non-stop. Hah Min Seo, now you can’t lie to me that Ken isn’t your bias because he is definitely your bias in vixx. Min Seo apparently can’t choose her bias in vixx because according to her, all of the members are just too handsome- which I agree too- that she just can’t pick one member.

 

“Yah hyung, please stop flirting with them. Mianhae for having this kind of member in our group but anyway, Sanhyuk imnida but you can call me hyuk ” hyuk replied in a cute tone and Min Seo and I started to blush real hard

 

“Annyeong my name is Hongbin. Nice to meet you girls” Hongbin said. Let me tell you guys, he is definitely the definition of greek god. His jawline, his hair, everything about him is on point and-

 

“My name is Ravi and please stop drooling and blushing. I know we are just too handsome but please, you girls really look like one of those sasaeng’s fan” Ravi said. Why is he so rude ? I had to control myself from punching him. I guess living with them will be a little hard since one of the members doesn’t seems to like me.

After they introduced themselves to us, it was now our turn.

 

“Annyeonghaseyo oppas, Kim Min Seo imnida. Please take care of my best friend and I. I hope we will have a close relationship throughout our stay with you oppas” Min Seo smiled excitedly at the thought of living with vixx members for a year.

 

‘Annyeonghaseyo, Jeong Ji Yoon imnida. Mianhae if we are disturbing your practice time” I said to them while bowing down and apologising to them.

 

After the entire introduction, it was time for us to go back to the dorm while vixx went back to their practice room.

 

-At the dorm-

Ji yoon pov

 

Once we reached the dorm, manager-nim showed us our room. Min Seo and I then unpacked our suitcase and both of us fell asleep due to jet lag.

 

It was 9pm when I woke up and realized that I was all alone in the room. I quickly tie up my hair and went to the living room to find Min Seo. While walking towards the living room, I could hear people giggling and shouting like as though they were throwing a party in the house. I quickly make my pace a little bit faster so that I can reach the living room as fast as I can. When I arrived at the living room, I saw Min Seo and vixx having a fun time together. I am not surprised that Min Seo can get along with them very fast, I mean she  really do have an out-going personality unlike me but what makes me surprised is that…did Ravi just get along with her very fast? Wait, how long did I sleep? And why didn’t my best friend wake me up in the first place? What just happened?

 

“Yah, you really do daydream a lot yoon-shi” ravi said while smirking at me. Gosh this guy is really driving me crazy with his smirking.

 

“OH  Ji Yoon, you finally awake, I tried to wake you up but you were totally knocked out. Mian, I got so bored of not doing anything but thank god vixx got home when I was awake. Oh, well…you see… vixx and I had already eaten dinner because we were so hungry. I mean we were supposed to eat with you but we were just too hungry mian Ji yoon” said Min Seo.

 

Trying my best not to punch my best friend, I replied her with a forced smile.

 

“Gwenchana. I guess I was really tired”

 

“Oh by the way, I told vixx that you don’t eat pork because you dislike the taste of it so we ate all of it because vixx love pork. So I guess you have to eat Ramen for dinner? Mianhae Ji yoon, jinja mianhae” Min Seo said once again.

 

“Mianhae Ji yoon-ah, if only we knew about it. Do you want me to order chicken for you? It’s not too late for us to order it for you.”  Hongbin said

 

“Gwenchana oppa, I don’t have the appetite to eat anymore. I’m actually still tired so I guess I am going to bed now.” I lied.

Well I was actually hungry but after hearing out what Min Seo told me, I guess I felt little bit outcast. Slowly walking back to my room, I actually wished that I didn’t come here in the first place and just let Min Seo come and live with them alone.