Im-Yeon

Guardian of A Lantern // A Unique Review Shop

dong%20copy_zpseot2qpz6.jpg

Title : 4/5

Your title seems common but it gave a mysterious vibe when it is paired with your description,thumbs up for that.Short but deep right?

Graphics : 4.5/5

Your poster have that playful but sad feelings at the same time and I think that skull is cute for a logo,haha.Anyway,your poster fits the genre your trying to portray which is definitely romance but with dark twists here and there.

I never reviewed a trailer before but yours is perfectly fine except that I just wish it could be shorter.Not that the trailer is too long but it contain unrelated contents which eventually make it longer.Also I thought the last minute addition of Taecyeon,which confuses me,is unnecessary actually.Still,it's a great trailer that can draw people more into your story.

Description : 9/10

Your description kills it.I thought this was just some badass-romance story but your description puts me into a whole new perspective and my first thought was, "I got to,have to,read this." .I think it'll be better if you cut just a lil bit,only a bit,unimportant part because I think it's too long,but afterall,it's just an opinion.

Plot : 23/25

I can see where are you heading with the plot but still,anything can happen in the middle right?It's a well thought plot,how you arranged scene by scene.Your chapter can be considered short though(compared to mine),not as what you've said,and nothing is boring in each chapter actually.I understand how you wanted to describe a scene so as not to confuse your subscriber right?Just a guess.I rarely found a story where you started with describing the side characters,there's nothng with it,I totally understand it when I relate it with your time-frame.The best part of your story is when you really mean it when you wanted to show the dirt of the world ,as quoted from the story itself.That creates a line of border for the thoughts of the society and the thoughts of a person who runs such business.

Characters : 25/25

Just as how much you love your characters,I love them too.There's no doubt that you're one of them who can bring a character to life with specific details like their ideal type,their attitude and their own unique personality.I guess that's the results when you created a character deep from your heart huh?You haven't describe much about Yoona which is the total opposite of Minhee but I can sense that both the character will develop more and become interesting.Owh and should I say about Donghae?I just couldn't stop staring at your background and started comparing it with the wolfish Donghae and it matches.If he is an actor,for real,I can only say that he played his role perfectly.How gentleman,well-mannered,brilliant but gentle he was.I personally love connections between characters and I can just simply said that I like how you relate Seulgi with Yoona and I don't know why,but I hope there's a twist between those two.Another surprise element?

Grammar : 17/20

There's lot of typos and small grammatical errors here and there.Just minor mistakes like an autocorrect went wrong,maybe?For an example,it should be fulfill instead of full filled.There are some part which made me confused,like when you said the garden was decorated with fairy lights,what is a fairy lights?I,at first,thought that you wanted to say about the lighting but then it confuses me.I suggest that you reread your story and fixed those minor mistakes.

Enjoyment : 8/10

I actually cannot believe that this story exceeds my thoughts and I truly enjoy it.It has a well thought and built plot with the in-depth characters which puts the story forward.I know I have said that your flow of story is fine with your time-frame but actually I have a second thought that says your story is quite slow.I mean slow as in the next scene is quite predictable,just slow in pace,that's it.

Total : 90.5/100

Others : All in all,I can somehow predict that this story will go strong despite my words.You have a quite long author's note which is great in expressing your feelings,I'm not sure about others but for me a few chapters is fine but when it is in almost every chapters,it's kind of distracting.Your story is perfect,no doubt,your characterization is on point and you have your own unique way in plot with making the non-sense sounding logic.Just sharpened it by proof reading.Good luck with your future stories~!Owh,and Happy Belated Birthday!