Blood, Sweat and Tears pt.1

For You

The next morning as they all gather, Hobi told the other member what had happened the night before, "Guy's, I'm sure you all heard the loud sound last night" he then said.  "Ye, hyung, what was that?" Jungkook then asked. "I think everyone heard that loud noise last night...did something happened to Mon hyung?" Jimin then asked as he seen Namjoon look defeated in the corner next to him.  "No, nothing happened to him, it's just that...that he had a bad dream about Lina Noona" he then said.  "Lina, Noona? is she in danger...hyung?" Jimin then asked.  "I don't know if that was the case, but according to Monnie, his dream felt real, that she was asking for help" Hobi then said.  "Hmm, if that's the case..then we should help her" Suga then said suddenly from being quiet as he was observing the situation.  "We should...but do we know where she is right now?" Tae then said suddenly that made everyone think as they all realized that they don't know where Lina could be.  Out of nowhere, Jin suddenly appeared that made everyone look at him, "I think I know where she is...and I think I know who is behind all this" he then said.  "Really, hyung? how can you be sure?" Tae then said, that everyone agree on.  "I'll help you...Namjoon...I'm sorry that I didn't believed you back then about my sister Ji su...I'm so sorry that it has to come to this...can you guys forgive me and just forget about the past...coz right now...Lina is in danger and we need to save her and my sister as well" Jin then said that everyone was shocked as they hear him confessed.  "Ji su need medical help...I need you guys to help me with that...can I entrust you all to that?" he then continued.  Everyone look at each other and then to Namjoon, who suddenly got up.  "Ok, in one condition" he then said as he look at Jin sternly, "Sure, what is it?" Jin then reply, "No matter what happened...Lina is the main priority....she must be safe at all caused, even it kills me...she must be safe" Namjoon boldly said that made everyone unease.  "Hyung! you can't be serious are you?" Jungkook then said to him.  But as he look at Namjoon, he sure know that he wasn't kidding on what he said.  Jin nodded, "Ok, I do my best to keep Lina safe" he then said that both male shake on it as they agreed.  Everyone could'nt believed at what was about to happend but they all stand up as they each one by one agreed. "I'll keep Noona safe...I'm in" Jungkook then said, that was followed by Jimin, "Me too..I'm in", then Tae, Suga and Hobi, "We're keep her safe too...hyung, you can count on us" they all then said.  Namjoon was relieved that everyone was on his side, he then smiled widely at them.

Later that night, as they plan to save Lina a mysterious text was sent to Namjoon.  He then read it aloud infront of everyone.  As he read...

We have your precious girlfriend...if you want her alived, meet us at the abandone building near Big hit Company not less than 24hrs.  Or else....


After reading it, Namjoon suddenly feel panicking but he calm down as Hobi lay his hand on his shoulder. He then look at Hobi, "So, what are you going to do, Monnie?" Hobi asked him.  Namjoon keep a stern face as he look at his friend, he then left out a sigh.  "I don't know...but It looks like I do not have a choice but to go there" he then said.  Suga step  up as he say, "Don't worry, we will be right behind you, monitoring the place..if you need us we will be right there, ready to fight with you" he then said.  That sudden encouraging words from his  friends made him feel the courage that hide withing his core.  "Thank you guys,  I don't know what would I do without you..." he then said to each of them.  "Let's cheer on that...everyone..." Hobi then said as he lay his arm out for everyone to followed, and they all did.  "We may came out alived or not...but in the end..no matter what happened...just remember this...we are family no matter what obstacles may come...we will help each other...for better or worst....FIGHTING!!!" Hobi then shout as everyone get ready to do the heroic  thing.  

***********

As they reach the place where the text told Namjoon to go.  He take one last look at his friends before he went inside the empty building. Hobi give him a signal to go, as they all get ready and take their places.  "Hyung...fighting!" Jungkook then sign to him as he nodded.   Namjoon took a a breather as he went inside the dark building.  As he took a few step a voice was suddenly heared, "hold on right there...don't moved" the voice then said to him as he was holding something sharp behind Namjoon.  Unsure of what would happened, Namjoon stay stiff and still as the person was checking him throughly is he was wired or something.  Namjoon then speak,"I don't have anything if that's what your looking for" he then said, but the person got a bit irritated, "Shut up! and just moved" he then command Namjoon to do, that he immediately do so.   Namjoon had a stern look on his eye, he wasn't blinking but braverly was seen in him.    As he reach the place where Lina was , Ji su noticed Namjoon as he look at her.  "O-oppa...what a pleasure for you to join us? this is interesting...I didn't know that you will took the bait" she then said to him.   The rest of the member suddenly made a moved when they notice that nothing bad is happening, but little did they know that someone had spotted them.  One the kidnapper that took Lina to that place noticed a sudden movement.  The person hurried up towards where they are, Namjoon was trying to buy some time, until the boys are near where they are but what he thought was wrong when suddenly, "we are being ambush...he didn't came by himself...he had few that with him" the person then said as he pointed out to Namjoon.  Damn! they better hurry up...guys...where are you??.....Namjoon thought.... and just like that...the boys finally reach where Ji su kept Namjoon and Lina.  "Ji su...stop this at once....please...you are hurting me, with you being like this" Jin then said as he had a good vision of Ji su.  Ji su strattle as she look at Jin, but something click at her when she suddenly grab the chair that was Lina's sitting at, "don't you come near me...or this girl will die" she then said as she was holding a gun right on Lina's head.  

 

 

A/N: Hi (waves) everyone!!! Update after a few days of hiatus...hope you all like it...few more chapters....we are coming to an end...What are you guys expecting the ending will be? let me know on the comment...could it be a happy ending or not??? hmmm...i'll be waiting for your input everyone....once again..if you all just stay quiet..i guess...the fate can be either happy or sad...till then...have a wonderful evening / day ..till them ^___^