Blood, Sweat and Tears pt.2

For You

Panic what Lina was feeling as she felt the gun on her head.  She look at Namjoon who was also in shocked like the rest of the boys as they seen it.  Jin was trying to calm Ji su but she just won't listen, even if it's her own brother.  

"Don't you dare came...or she will die...I mean it!" Ji su demanded as Jin was trying to slowly get near her.  

"Ji su-ya...listen to me..please...don't do this..you need help" Jin then said.

Ji su laugh hysterically at what Jin said to her, "hahaha...me? need help? are you kidding, oppa...the one that needs help here is this girl..." she then said to him as she take her attention to Lina, gun still pointing in her head.

Ji su saw the fear in Namjoon's face that she reply it with a grin, for some reason, the suffering of other's give her some sort of a excitement.   Jin saw the sudden interruption and try to steal the gun away from Ji su, but before he actually made a move, Ji su noticed him moving.

Ji su with the gun in Lina's head, pointing it hard as she seen him moving.  "Oppa, one more step and she will be dead....I MEAN IT!!!" Ji su then yelled.  

Jin suddenly felt fear that his sister might actually do what she said,  Namjoon place his hand in Jin's shoulder as he nodded to him.  Immediately they both understood each other, Ji su see the sudden interaction of both males, she furrowed her brow not noticing the other member approaching her silently, one by one.  But that got interrupted when one of her hired men made a move. 

"Madam, behind you" one of them warning it to her.  Ji su turn around to see Taehyung almost behind her but got hold on by one of the guys she hired.  A few minute's had passed and it was a whole chaos happened.  All of her hired men are now fighting each and one of the member's as Jin and Namjoon was still trying to stop her from her evil ways.  Ji su panic as she seen the member's getting beat up as they all fight back, but her attention was nowhere near Jin and Namjoon.  Ji su didn't know what to do, she then drag Lina out of that place with the gun still in her hand.  

With no one around, she then face Lina, "Look what you did...you caused this rukus...if it wasn't for you...this wound'nt be happening and I wouldn't used this kind of force to kill you" Ji su then said to Lina who is panicking inside as well as the rest of them.  

"J-Ji su, you can get out of here....if you just let me go...things will go back to normal" Lina then said to her.

Ji su let out a loud laugh, "HA!HA! YOU THINK THAT I WOULD BELIEVED WHAT YOU JUST SAID...WHAT DO YOU THINK OF ME?" she then scream in Lina's face.  

 

Since Lina couldn't see what's infront of her and can only sense it, Ji su then decided to take the blind fold out of her face.  As soon that she open her eyes, she seen Namjoon and Jin behind running towards them, but Ji su was quick and pointed the gun at her.  

As panic took over Ji su, her vision was only on Jin, "One more step...and you will see the death of her...oppa" she then demanded to Jin, but Namjoon was head on towards her as he took the gun away from her and further away from Lina.

"LET GO OF ME...NAMJOON OPPA...AIEEEE..." she then scream.

Fear was seen in both Jin and Lina's face as they both witnessing the two taking the gun away from each other...and then suddenly...

BANG!!

the sound of the gun stop both partied fighting each other.  The boys who is now all injured look at each other, the men that Ji su hired was all knocked out on the floor, while some of the boys are limping, and holding the rest towards where the sound was coming from.   Lina's eyes widen when the gun back fired on both of them, but not sure who got hit. When suddenly Namjoon fell down on the floor with his hand on his stomach.

"NAMJOONNNNNNNNN!!!!!" Lina then scream for his name.

 Ji su panic in shocked as she was holding the gun, fired up on Namjoon, tears are flowing in her eyes as she realized the evil thing she did.  

Ji su then look at Jin, "Oppa...I..I didn't mean to...I..I didn't mean to..." she then said to him as she was shaking her head in disbelief of the horrible things happened.  

Ji su then drop the gun,as she drop on the floor, scared. The boys reach the place where Jin, Namjoon, Lina and Ji su was, shocked at what they seen, Namjoon being shot and laying on the floor, while Jin was holding his sister in a hug, comforting her.  Lina run quickly towards Namjoon and hold him as he was trying to stay alived.

"Namjoon...Namjoon...hold on...ok...don't go...stay with me...please..just stay with me" she then said as tears are flowing like rivers in her eyes.  

Namjoon reach for Lina's face and smiled at her, "L-Lina...you are safe...thank goodness..." he then said to her as he was touching her cheek.  

Lina shake her head, "No...don't say that..Namjoon we need to get to the hospital...quick...I..I won't let you die on me like this...no, I won't allowed it..." she then said, as she hold on to Namjoon's hand on her cheek. Her eyes was filled with tears. 

"It's ok...I'm home now.....Lina...I love you...." he then said before he lost conciousness. 

The other's run towards Namjoon and Lina.."HYUNG! NAMJOON!!!!" is all they said.

 

 

A/N: UPDATE EVERYONE!!!!!!! TT  its been a while i feel sort of proud of myself for writing  something like this...hope you all like it...few more chapters...till then...enjoy the rest of your day/ night...and have a happy happy pepero day..even tho it's late..hehe..and thank you to my new and old subcriber..thank you from the bottom of my heart for liking this story and subcribing to it...till the next chapter everyone!! ^^ <3 ~CHU