STIGMA

For You

Lina was patting as she gained conciousness, tried to get some air, she then feel the strong force behind her, she was being drag somewhere, blind folded by the same person that kidnap her.   But something feels strange yet different, like she can feel the aura of the person who was incharged of the incident.  Lina can't see what was going on around her but she had a good sense of things of what was going on, she then focused on what was being done to her.  She was being drag as she feel the hard sticky floor and into a wooden chair.  When they are not satisfied yet, she felt her arms being tied behind her back. She can hear murmur words but didn't quite understand them.  They are talking so fast that she can't analyze every words they are saying but something caught her hearing.  One of the person mention a name that she was familiar with, Ji su.  Lina suddenly hear footsteps as it come near her, she flinch when a cold hard steel touch her skin.   Her heart was beating more harder than it was before, she then realized that all along she wanted to be with the one she loved, Namjoon.   But things are complicated now, she was alone, scared of what these people might do to her.    That all she could think about is Namjoon, Jihyun, her mom and the boys.  What would happened if they found out that she had been kidnap or even killed by some evil souls.  Lina never thought about things like that, for her future was set when she was back in America, but things are different now, she then felt tears flowing down her cheeks.  When suddenly, like a sun rising from the east, she could hear words that the person who was holding the cold hard steel spoke for the very first time.

 Tsk! tsk! it's a pity that nobody knows that you are in danger...Lina...and what would Namjoon would feel once he find out that the person he liked is gone in this world...tsk! tsk! it is a pity" the person then said. 

Lina knew whose voice was it belong to, "J-Ji su? why would you do something horrible like this? what did I do to make you treat me this way?" Lina then said as she was still blind folded.  

"Do you really wanna know or are you just being dumb? who are you trying to fool here...Huh? Lina...stop pretending that you didn't know?" Ji su then said to her, trying to make Lina feel her angst about the fact that she can't have Namjoon, now that he had his heart to set on Lina.  

"I don't know what are you trying to say, but I don't hold Namjoon's heart anymore" Lina then said to Ji su with sadness in her tone.

 Tsk! you think I will believed that? I'm not stupid...I know that you still have feelings for him and so that he, for a few months that I was tailling him, I can see that he still long for you...and you are the same Lina" Ji su then said out without thinking.  

 

Lina felt attack with Ji su's words, she didn't know that until up to now, Namjoon still have feelings for her, she thought that if she leaved, things will be different but she was wrong.  She then remember Namjoon's words when she calls her friend Jihyun, "I missed you..Lina" , was the last word she head of him, as she suddenly hang up the call she made that day, unexpectedly not sure why she did that.  But her reflection that day say it so that she did missed him.  Lina got back to reality when Ji su suddenly slap her that she end up biting her lip and bleed.    

At that moment she thought of Namjoon, Namjoon...I need you!! please help me!! I'm sorry to leave you...I need you!!! .  

At an exact moment it made Namjoon suddenly woken up from sleeping, like a telepathy message as he scream her name, "LINAAAA!!!" he said patting as he realized that it was a bad dream.  His roommate, Hobi suddenly woken up  at the loud  sound. "Mon-ya, are you ok?" he then asked as he look at Namjoon, he suddenly got concerned as he saw him patting from a sudden dream that he had.  "Lina...Hobi-ya..it's Lina...It felt so real...she was calling for me...I saw her...she..she need our help..." he then said to Hobi. But hobi was still half asleep that it didn't click right away to him what was Namjoon was saying.  "What? Mon,..what are you talking about?" he then said to Namjoon.  "I..I don't know but I saw her...Lina's in danger...we..we need to save her..." he then said as he was panicking at what could have happened to Lina that very moment.  "Ok, ok...first thing in the morning we talk to the other member's about this...but first,  just sleep..." he then advice his friend, Namjoon immediately agree on.  But deep within his thoughts that it's going to be a sleepless night thinking about Lina. God, please....let her be safe....please, just let her be safe....

 

A/N: Hello!!!! yay! an update....thank you guys soooooooooo much for sticking with me...there are a few more chapter's untill we hit the final chapter.  Thought's? please let me know what you guys think....untill then...enjoy...hope you guys like it...*bow  ^^