Final

Time for Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

   

          A sigh escapes Jihoon’s lips as he leans back in his black leather chair. He closes his eyes and exhales loudly, after a few minutes, he pulls his headphones off his head and places it on his desk. Composing music had drained him of all his energy. He hums the tune of 20 for a moment before opening his eyes again. He stares at the computer screen before putting it to sleep mode. He stands up from his chair and organizes his desk before leaving his personal studio, tugging on the sleeves of his hoodie so it covers his hands and start his way to the dorms. It was midnight and everyone was asleep, or should of been asleep. When he arrives at the dorm, he’s greeted by eerie silence. Silence was pretty rare in the dorm, considering the dorm belonged to 13 boys. Jihoon tiptoes into his room, closing the door quietly as he enteres. He slides under the covers of his inviting bed before closing his eyes. Just as he was about to drift off, a quiet whisper makes him open one eye. He turns his head to his right to see the performance team leader. His soft blueish hair frames his calm-looking face, just looking at him makes Jihoon smile softly. 

          “Jihoon.” Soonyoung says quietly as he shifts till he is facing Jihoon face to face. “Did you just get back?” He says before letting out a yawn. Jihoon slightly nods his head before he turns his whole body to face Soonyoung. The older male reaches his arm out only for it to hang off the side of the bed. Jihoon lazily drops his hand off the side of the bed and holds onto Soonyoung’s hand. Jihoon can hear a soft chuckle as Soonyoung softly squeezes his hand in reply. They didn’t need words to describe how they felt. Jihoon could easily tell that Soonyoung was worried yet relieved that he came home before sunrise. Soonyoung slowly uses his thumb to gently rub circles on Jihoon’s hand. Jihoon smiles at the caring gesture. 

          “Jihoon,” Jihoon opens his mouth and lets out a soft groan in reply to the older male. “Let’s go out tomorrow. I heard that a new coffee place opened up nearby.” Jihoon lets out another groan to signal as a ‘sure’. He can just see the smile on Soonyoung’s face, even though the room was pretty dark. “Good night, Jihoon.” The taller male says, still holding onto the other’s hand. 
“Night, Soonyoung.”

 

 

          Mornings were never easy for Jihoon, however, waking up and seeing Soonyoung’s face made it a little better. The younger of the two cracks an eye open to only close it again a second later. He groans before trying his best to go back to sleep. Soonyoung on the other hand, starts to stretch and lets out an unhumanly groan in the process. He gets up a little too quickly, forgetting that he’s the owner of the bottom bunk. A loud clang echoes throughout the shared room followed by a long string of cursing from the performance leader. He rubs his head furiously as if it’d heal him, Soonyoung would slap himself for being so forgetful but he’s already in too much pain as is.

          “Geez hyung, are you alright?” Soonyoung’s ears perk up as a dogs would as he hears his favorite dongsaeng. If he was a dog, his tail would be wagging too. He turns to see the silver-haired male and tackles him onto the bed. 

          “Hoonie, I have a boo boo.” Soonyoung says pointing to his forehead and pouting. Jihoon tries to get a better look at the said 'boo boo’ and ends up placing a gentle kiss on the blue-haired male’s forehead. The latter’s eyes widens and turns into his signature crescent-like eyesmile, he smiles brightly before getting off of Jihoon, feeling proud of himself.

          “Be careful next time, you could of really hurt yourself.” Jihoon says while rubbing Soonyoung’s head. Jihoon’s inner mother-like instincts wants to just hug the taller and kiss all of the pain away but the rest of Jihoon didn’t allow him.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter