Heaven

Heaven

 

 

 

“How are you?” he asked.

    “I don’t want you here,” she said through tears.

    “I know you don’t want me here but..” he stopped.

    She looked into his eyes and slowly placed her hands on his cheek. He closed his eyes and placed his hand over hers. The tears in her eyes overwhelmed her even more until she broke out into sobs.

    “I’m sorry. I’m sorry I’m late,” he said as tears began streaming down his face. “I’m sorry,” he said almost in a whisper.

    “No, I’m sorry,” she sobbed as her hand slid down his face. “I’m sorry.”

    “I miss you. I miss you so much,” he began. “I miss everything about you. I miss your eyes, your kisses, your sweet red cheeks, I miss you.” Her sobs grew worse and she fell to her knees. “I’m sorry for letting you go before me. I’m sorry for letting you go. It should’ve been me. I should’ve been the one to go. I should’ve tried everything…” he fell on his knees.

    “You couldn’t,” she said as she placed his head in her hands. “You couldn’t do anything, everything was already set.”

    “I miss you. I miss you so much,” he said softly as he looked at the tombstone in front of him. “I miss you so much.”

 

Here lies ~~~~~

In loving memory of a beautiful wife and daughter

“No matter the distance, no matter the places, I’ll always be there with you.”

 

“I love you ~~~~”

“I love you JB.”