The Red Riding Hood~ The Twist! (Bonus Chap)

"Second Chance" [UNDER CONSTRUCTION]

 

 

Once Upon A Time in a Faraway Land there live one girl named Red Riding Hood .

Red Riding hood is a very innocent girl who live with her Mother in a small cottage.

One day her mother asked her to bring some chicken soup and bread for his sick grand mother...

 

reader: Wait! Wait! Ms.Author, i thought this is a twist story? i knew this story already, she went to her grandma and on the way met the big bad wolf and so on and so forth..WTFart?! aish! are you lying?

Me: hehehe..I'm just making fun of you guys! so I start the twist story...NOW!

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Once upon a time in a faraway village called Seoul. 

There was a handsome playboy who can easily steal a maiden's heart, his name is Kim Jonghyun.

Kim Jonghyun is a perfect man, he has a perfect nose, perfect lip, perfect jawline structure that makes maiden swoon with just a glimpse of him,

His mother is upset, because at his age he should find a serious relationship and make his own family.

 

So one day her Mom planned something evil. She called Jonghyun-who's flirting at their neighbour's maid.

Mom: "Jonghyun..Hun, can you bring this basket to your grandma? your aunty went here yesterday and said she need to go to another village to get your grandma's medicine..and we know she is alone in that small quiet and dark cottage,no one to talk, nothing food to eat, no one can take care of her and".. she didn't continue her making-him-guilty-speech when Jonghyun cut off.

Jonghyun: "alright,alright Ma, I know you want me to take care of grandma and to let you know how is she,geure?" he said while laughing

her mum nod frantically.

Mom: "yes, yes thank you Hun..and btw here is the map" her mum handed a piece of paper   "and here is the basket" she said as he handed the basket to Jonghyun.

Jonghyun: "ok.ma..I'll be going then, see you later" and gave her mum a kiss in the cheek.

Mom: "Oh and btw Jonghyun.. don't talk to strangers ok?" his mum shouted.

Jonghyun: "Yah,Yah..Ma! I know that already..geez i'm not a kid anymore!" he said while blushing because some women who is passing by heard what his mother said. and dash away.

her mom smirk while seeing his son falling to his evil plan,then she saw the maid earlier pouting while looking at Jonghyun's figure disappearing in the woods.jonghyun's mom shot a deathly-dagger like glare at her.

Mom: "Stop pouting or else I will pull your mouth out of your face and paste it back to your forehead so you won't pout again, you flirt! he will get marry soon!"

the maid just look at her and went back to her work.

~~~~~~~~~~~~ AT THE FOREST~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jonghyun: Aigoo! Mom,really? she's really too much..aish!

he ruffle his hair while walking,then at the cormer of his eye he saw a baby wolf

the baby look at him and use its nose to point. Not far away from the place he is standing at, he saw a girl bathing in a fall

(ehem! She is wearing a clothes, dont think too much,s)

Sunlight shine at her spot that makes a special effects, and thats how Jonghyun saw her goddess-like figure

his heart 'thumps' in abnormal beat,that makes him clutch his chest *stupid heart,what are you doing? I think i'm having a heart attack*

he shake his head then he look at the baby wolf and he caught it looking at him too, " yah! What? I'm not " but still the wolf looking at him "yah!dont look at me like that? I-its your fault if you dont show her to me-bathing?!" The wolf look at him like: what did i do? Then it look somewhere while shaking his *idiot humans, they talk to animals,he's getting mad* then he walk away. "Yah! Where are you going"  without noticing he shouted loud enough, that makes the girl snap her attention to the noise maker,there she saw a man. She thought that he is one of the hunter who hunts wolf, she got her dagger and ran towards the man. Jonghyun saw her and try to dodge her attack, but suddenly he trip on a stone that makes them fall back and accidentally kissed each other, their world stop and feels they only fill the world, just two of them and no one else can seperate them at that moment. Their heart beats randomly that want to jump out of their rib cage. 

"Heart, you beat abnormally again, what is happening to you?" And also at the same time the girl feels the same ways he feels "aigoo, am i going to die? I hope i won't, i need to protect all the wolves here" before Jonghyun can deeper the kiss, the girl stand up abruptly, Jonghyun stood up also so he might not look like an idiot mermaid in land. "Hi, my name is Jonghyun what is your name?" And stuck out his hand the girl gently slap his hands " do you know its dangerous to talk to a stranger?" Then jonghyun remember what her mother said " yeah, i know..but there is something bout you that i feel that i can trust you" he said honestly " suit yourself, but you need to leave before you danger yourself" she said.

"how about you? You are a girl, its more dangerous to go by yourself here" he talk back "i live here since was a child, so dont worry about me" then at the blink of an eye, she was gone " weird girl" he said and follow the path.

---------------------------------------------

Jonghyun stop abruptly and look at the forest "hmm, its been a long time since i went to grandma's house.. Wait, im lost! Omona! Ottoke??" He ran round in circle while flailing her hands in the air.

"hahah, this is funny." Said a voice in the shadow Jonghyun look around in the darkness " who are you? Show yourself! Im not afraid of you, i-i have a weapon here!"

"Like what, your basket that you holding, spoon inside your basket or your special weapon-the warm soup,aye? Hahah" Jonghyun got shock why does this stranger know it. "Hello Jonghyun, i see.. You still stuck in this woods, aye" the stranger step up in the dark and their the girl he meets awhile ago, laughing and clutching her stomach. "You are so funny Jonghyun-ssi..why are you here by the way? You should be in your grandma's house eating bread and soup kekeke.." 

"Aish! So what?! I just want to-to have a stroll.. Yeah have a stroll" he said not to look while making alibi "i see you are lost aren't you? I'll help you to find your grandma's house" She said "wha-what the hell?! Are you psyc or something?" He said and the girl just shrug.

"you need to stay with me, because hunters might attack you" she warned him. "What are really the hunters?" Jonghyun ask "hunters are the ones who hunt and harm all the baby wolf in this forest, they might harm humans too" she said, jonghyun just shrug it off.

as they travel to the house, Jonghyun and the girl got close to each other Jonghyun fell in love at her and the girl got to know him more, he share his past to the girl, like how his mother wants marry now and even got him arranged marriage. "So how about you?" He asked "im a rebel" she said shortly Jonghyun wants to ask more when they heard shuffling in the bush

"we need to run, the hunters are here!" Then run till they heard the feet shuffling get far away from them and then the cottage of his grand ma was seen in sight. They stop at the front of the door while panting, hen Jonghyun and the girl got the air back to their lungs Jonghyun look at her with full of sadness and disappointment.

"i guess this is good bye huh? I-I, honestly i want to get to know you more" he said with sadness " do you know in lots of women i met, you are the first one who make my heart goes crazy"he hold the girl's hand and put at his left chest "can you feel it? It beating crazily and madly for you" then he hugs her "kajima, jebal Kajima.." He chuckled "we just met and fell in love with you, and still i even dont know your name" he said.

"~~~~~" she said.

"sorry? What did you say" he gently cut their hug and look at her.

"my name is ~~~~~~ The III" she said looking at him, waiting for his reaction and then in what she expected his face formna shock expression.

"you mean ~~~~ the aristocrat? The-" he was cut off when the the door flung open and hit Jonghyun's face "what the-" 

"yes, she is ~~~~~ the famous aristocrat in the town and your future wife" there stood her Mum and his Grandma grinning from ear to ear. "How did you get here so fast" Jonghyun asked flabbergasted "simple, she went to the short cut route" ~~~~ said.

"there is a short cut route?! " Jonghyun shouted like a dolphin caught its tail then his mum smack his head and walk towards to ~~~~ , she held ~~~~'s hand and said "honey, please take care of him, i know you like him and i know he likes you too" she whispered to her ~~~ blush and look at him

"Mum, she is the girl you want me to marry her?!" He said shocked.

"wae, you don't like her? I guess she can go aw-" she was cut off when Jonghyun ran towards ~~~~ carry her and swing her around joyfully " i never thought that we can be together!!!" He said happily

"i guess you like her too" her mum soften and grin at the scene Jonghyun laughing while ~~~~ punch him lightly then they hug each other. "I never thought that my plan would work"

then Jonghyun kneel down and hold ~~~'s hand "~~~~,i know you know me a little bit and you that i need to know you more, so is it possible to get to know you more, scratch tht let me rephrase this..~~~ can I be you Girl friend?" ~~~~ nod happily.

then suddenly they heard a feet shuffling "hunters!" Jonghyun and ~~~~ said

Jonghyun's mum and grandma laugh then there it goes a baby wolf and its parents standing there looking at them "oh its xena and his  family".

"i thought its the hunters" ~~~~ said Jonghyun's mum held her hand gently and said "honey hunters never existed, the reason why the wolves because they go in different forest thats why they extinct here in our forest.

Wolf said in his mind:"humans are really idiot, especially this two,i feel sorry for their population and the next generation" then he shake his head and walk away with his parent.

AND THEY LIVED HAPPILY EVER AFTER.. THE END!!! 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hi guys its been a long time, aye.. Sorry if i take so long to update and im sorry if this IS SO boring, so this is the BONUS CHAPTER that im telling you, but dont worry this not the only one.. I might come up some..soon so for now, enjoy this chapter ..don't forget to COMMENT, SUBSCRIBE AND STAY TUNE FOR THE NEXT UPDATE.. Bye for now, Eung!~

tell me what do you say in this chapter? Have a nice day!

 

MIDST_LHADY22                                                                                    29/10/2012       MONDAY