~It's Over Now~ (The Second Story)

"Second Chance" [UNDER CONSTRUCTION]

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-7S2KRMvHQg

---------------------------------------------------------------------

It's funny how the fate played us . . .

We met in a funny way, We became close friends, We became lover and became as ONE . . .

 

but FOREVER can't last long,

 

because in reality, someone need to let go, so the other one can learn how to MOVE ON . .

 

IM LEE, ~~~~, I USED TO BELIEVE IN "FOREVER",

 

BUT WHEN I MET THIS GUY, EVERYTHING I BELIEVED IN THE WORD "FOREVER" WAS VANISHED, and BURNED . . .

THIS IS MY STORY

------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

"WOW, HONEY YOU LOOK SO FABULOUS! CAN YOU TURN AROUND FOR ME?"  my Mother-in-law said.

" YES I AGREE, YOU TWO LOOKS PERFECT TOGETHER! ;)"  my mum said in happy tone.

" MUM, AUNTIE . . .CAN YOU PLEASE STOP MAKING MY SOON-TO-BE WIFE, BLUSH?" Min Ho said and winked at me images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRiKJyAe6UqPgr5d3mM1XX.

My mum and Mrs. Lee giggled. I just smiled and look at my reflection, and I remembered Jonghyun.

 

~1 YEAR AGO~

" HEY JONGHYUN, LOOK AT THAT WEDDING DRESS! ISN'T THAT BEAUTIFUL?"  i said to Jonghyun while pointing to the dress that was displayed in the store.

Wedding-dresses-Ball-Gown-Wedding-Dresse (just chop-off the girl's head XD)

" HMMMM . . . YOU KNOW WHAT? THAT'S GOOD, BUT YOU KNOW I FOUND ONE MOST BEAUTIFUL" Jonghyun said.

"WHAATTT??!! . .THIS IS NOT BEAUTIFUL FOR YOU?" you pout.

" AAAHHH. . .NO DUHH?" Jonghyun said in sarcatic tone.

" WELL SHOW ME YOUR TASTE" you said in proud voice.

" CAN YOU SEE THAT?" he said pointing to a vacant space.

you looked at him in confuse. " WHERE? I DON'T SEE ANYTHING?" you said.

" WAIT FOR IT, JUST KEEP YOUR EYES OPEN AND KEEP IT LOOK AT THAT SPACE" Jonghyun said still pointing at the vacant space.

" BUT JONGHYUN THERE'S NO DRESS AT THAT SPACE" you said in impatient tone.

" JUST WAIT FOR IT. . . WAIT FOR IT. . ." and then in just a few second a bus came at your back and saw your reflection.

 Jonghyun whispered to you : " YOU KNOW MS. LEE - ~~~~ , YOU ARE THE MOST BEAUTIFUL, NO DRESSES CAN BEAT YOUR PRETTINESS." and give you a wink. images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRVQE_jN4tQPUX9Oqo-c5q

you blushed and slightly slap Jonghyun's arm.

" YOU'RE DESPERATE WANT TO TOUCH MY BEAUTIFUL BICEP, HUH ~~~~~?" while wiggling his eyebrows.

" HAHAHAH... VERY FUNNY STOP THAT JONGHYUN OR I REALLY CANNOT HOLD MYSELF, I WILL REALLY DEEPLY FALL IN LOVE WITH YOU" you said.

" IT'S OK BABE, JUST KEEP FALLING IN LOVE WITH ME . . .AND I WILL GLADLY CATCH YOU WHEN YOU FALL, EVERYTIME YOU FALL"he said and wink at you again.

"OH! LET'S STOP THIS. . .YOUR CHEESY LINES ARE TOO DAIRY"you said while laughing.

" IT'S OK, JUST DON'T GET ALLERGY BECAUSE OF MY CHEESINESS, I CAN'T TAKE THAT" he said.

~ YOU GIGGLED,  AND DRAG HIM OUT OF THE STORE~

*(END OF FLASHBACK)*

you tried to hide your tears, you hurriedly ran to the fitting room and close the curtain.

" SWEETIE ARE YOU ALRIGHT?" your mum asked in worried tone.

" UHM, YE . .YES MA! IM JUST- IM JUST TIRED OF FITTING LOTS OF DRESSES, YOU KNOW?EHE" you said not to make your mum worried.

" OOH! OKAY HONEY, . .* DING, DING, DING* OOPS, THIS LATE ALREADY? . .MIN HO SON, ITS  GETTING LATE ALREADY YOU CAN GO HOME NOW AND REST. . . REMEMBER SON YOU CANNOT MEET HER TONIGHT ,THAT'S A BAD LUCK TO YOUR WEDDING OK?" your mum said.

" YES AUNTIE! ~~~~~ WE ARE GOING HOME NOW!!!" Min Ho said.

"O-OH OK LOVE, MEET YOU TOMORROW . . .*(yeah meet tomorrow- our wedding day)*" you said in happy tone,.

but deep inside your heart  . . .you're sad.

 

~ ON THAT NIGHT~

" honey, dinner is ready!!" your mum shouted downstairs.

" Ma, I won't eat today . . . I'm not hungry, im just- im just going to sleep" you said.

after a minute you heard footsteps going to your room and then you heard a knock.

*knock, knock* honey?" your mum carefully open the door. "honey are you ok?" your mum ask.

" yes ma, I'm fine" but there's a sadness in your voice.

" I think your not ok, hon?"        " is it about that guy?" your mum asked.

* your mum knows who is Jonghyun and she knows your past, with him*

" I just- I just" you think if you shoould tell your mum what inside you, (your tears started to rush down but you tried to stop it).

"tell me darling, tell me what inside your heart" your mum asked with a caring.

you cannot take it anymore, you burst out all your feelings. you cried and cried, while your mum is rocking your body and caressing your hair.

" I- I thought he will be with me forever, they-they said he went abroad after our fight, there's no news about him in almost 3 months, and then 3 days ago I heard I'm going to marry a guy who I barely know?! ,"you said while sobbing.

"sshhh... honey  stop crying, just always remember: love is like a bird. . .you must free them, if it will come back to you- he's meant to be with you . .but if not, be happy for all those good memories you and him made" your mum said to make you realize about what is true love.

you smiled to your mum " Ma, did you ever experience that thing?" you asked looking to your mum's eyes.

"yes dear, YOUR DAD" she answered with a smile.

"well I think I made my choice, thanks Ma." then you hugged her and slept  in your mum's lap.

~ DAY OF THE WEDDING~

" Now. Dear brothers and sisters, we're celebrating and witness the Matrimony of our beloved Brother and Sister . . .LEE-~~~~~ and LEE MIN HO."the priest announced.

" PLEASE COME JONGHYUN, I WANT TO TELL YOU SOMETHING" you said in your mind.

" If there is someone want to stop this wedding, please raise your hand and stand up" the priest said.

" JONGHYUN PLEASE COME!" you said again in your mind. after 3 minutes past in silence, there's still no sign of Jonghyun. you get sad and said to yourself: (haha, maybe he doesn't love me anymore, i guess I should let go this feeling. . .Goodbye my love i think: ~ It's Over Now~)

-------------------------------------------------------

"you may kiss the bride" the priest announced. " WOHHOOO!! CONGRATULATION TO THE NEW WEDDED COUPLE!" the people inside the church shouted.

" GOODBYE MY PAST LOVE . . .I WILL NEVER FORGET YOU" you said to your mind. * GASP*

you saw Jonghyun standing to the door panting. he is shocked that he is too late, your tears rush down to your face, you tried tO talk to him but he ran outside, you saw HIM trying to cross the street. You ran towards the crossing line . . .you eyes get blurred because of your tears so you didn't notice the giant truck. . . THEN BANG! YOU HEARD 2 WOMEN SHOUT. You heard Jonghyun shouting your name,   you slowly open your eyes and smiled to him

*and you whisper*

" JONGHYUN-MY LOVE REMEBER THAT I ALWAYS LOVE YOU. . .  SO NOW IM LETTING YOU GO-     IF IM GONE PLEASE PROMISE, FIND SOMEONE TO FILL THE HAPPINESS THAT I DIDN'T GAVE TO YOU, AND PROMISE ME THAT NEVER FORGET OUR PAST." that the last sentences you said to him then . . . YOU DIED.

* EACH RELATIONSHIP, SOMETIMES WE NEED TO LET GO, TO FIND IF YOU TWO ARE REALLY MEANT TOGETHER OR NOT*

 ---------------------------------------------------

THIS IS MY LAST STORY... FOR NOW, PLEASE COMMENT IT-SHARE IT- AND SUBSCRIBE IT.

SORRY IF THE STORY IS TOO FAST AT THE ENDING..AND I KNOW THERE'S NO ENOUGHT DRAMA BUT, I THINK I DID MY BEST SO..THANK YOU FOR KEEPING READING MY STORY. AND PLEASE DON'T GIVE UP ON ME. *90 DEGREES BOW*

 

 FROM THE AUTHOR: MIDST_LHADY22          17/01/2012

WARNING:

DO NOT COPY OR PLAGIARIZE ANY CHAPTERS IN THIS STORY, ANY PERSON WHO VIOLATE THIS RULE WILL BE KICKED OUT IN THIS WEB PREMISES, I THINK(?).

 

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED 2011- 2012