~ 25 MINUTES ~

"Second Chance" [UNDER CONSTRUCTION]

blue colour: saying inside their head

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"YOU MAY KISS THE BRIDE" the priest announced.

" WOOOHHHOOO! ! ! CONGRATULATION TO THE NEW WEDDED COUPLE!" shouted the people in the church.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GbBD47TF6Cw

" HELLO MARRIED LIFE, GOODBYE MY PAST LOVE . . . I WILL NEVER EVER FORGET YOU"

 

*GASP!

--------------------------------------------------------------------

JONGHYUN POV:

~5 PM~

haa!~ haa!...  

"lee- ~~~~ "

where are you?"

"run Jonghyun! Run! or else it will the end of your love . . . it will be end of your feelings!"   Jonghyun said in his head.

it's been 2 hours since Jonghyun left in his apartment..

he wore his black jacket and dash off from his apartment. . . he didn't sleep in 3 days thinking, if he should let go or stop your wedding  . . . now he thought to himself that he doesn't want to let you go, let his feelings go and just sit down, think back all your memories- all the things you and him been through . . . now his running to find you- to get you back into his arms~ into his heart..

" you are really stupid Jonghyun!- why now? why today? 3 days past before the invitation gave to you, still in that 3 days you didn't stop her or tell how you feel?, your 3 days opportunity to take her back into your arms are waste because you didn't take action, now your running  just to stop the wedding" Jonghyun mumbled while running.

after 3 minutes Jonghyun find a small park . . . he sat down- and he's thinking -  thinking to give up . . .then suddenly he heard a piano organ playing a wedding song, he stopped and look where that sounds comes from and he find a huge church and there he saw a expensive wedding car.

" They are lucky, they will get marry and they will make a happy family- and they will grow old and have a grandchild... haa,," Jonghyun said while smiling (a sad smile) . . .

and then he saw the message on the front of the expensive car " JUST MARRIED MR & MRS LEE MIN HO "

(hahaa, yes that's lee min ho the main character in "boys over flowers" and also in "Persecutor",, sorry i can't think another boys name sooo, yeah..)

" ~~~~ ?! " .. Jonghyun said and without hesitation he ran to the church.

he immediately open the church's door and saw you and Min Ho kissed . . .  he was shocked, he's too late- very too late, he can't hold you and hugged you now. you're are a married now! his tears are flowing down. . . 

he turned back and ran, ran as fast as he could get away from that church and - away from you . . . . he heard a voice running towards him but he didn't stopped and look back, he didn't want to see you getting hurt-seeing him crying, atleast he want to face you, smiling while saying goodbye..- but not right now, not right now in "hurt" situation.

so Jonghyun run acrossed the street . . . to go to some quiet place and let his sad feelings go.

 when he landed at the cross street he heard a trunk "HONK" on the otherside of the street and then... "BOOM!" a loud crash,

" OMG, aaahhhh . . ." the two ladies who's standing beside him shout in a scared voice. he look back and saw you lying in a pool of blood! . . . he ran as fast as he could beside you . . .

"~~~ ! ! wake up, can you here me ~~~~ ?! look at me.. don't let go, don't leave me . .i still want to show you my new made bunny cucumber" you smile a bit,, your trying to say a word but Jonghyun shush you " !,, F**k!!! . . . someone call paramedics/ ambulance . . ." don't let go!, I'm ordering you don't ever ever let go, stay alive..i want to stop your wedding and steal you from Min Ho!so  please don't let go!" Jonghyun said while panicking.

" Jonghyun, I will miss you... your hugs and especially your KISSES, i know you travel so far to find me . . . I LOVE YOU AND I WILL ALWAYS BE" you smile as you can.. "but YOU ARE 25 MINUTES TOO LATE!" then after that you close your eyes.. and.. you let go your hands.

" NNNOOOOO!!! . . don't do this to me ~~~"  Jonghyun cried loud, rocking you cold body, letting go the pain in his heart while . .hugging you tightly.. then 1 minute after that the paramedics came and announce the time and announced that your DEAD. all the crowd that saw and heard Jonghyun and your last words are starting to cry.

AUTHORS POV:

3 years after that incident_

YOUR PARENTS, FAMILIES AND RELATIVES, YOUR FRIENDS AND YOUR HUSBANd are in your graveyard celebrating your 3rd death anniversary they gave you flowers and telling how much they are lucky, and how you met them . .

mean while Jonghyun is leaning on the wall not faraway to your grave yard.

" goodbye , GOODBYE MY LOVE . .YOU WILL ALWAYS BE IN MY MIND AND IN MY HEART EVEN IF YOUR IN HEAVEN" said Jonghyun looking up the sky and left the cemetery with a tears but there's smile in his face.. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------

"THE END . . . . FOR  NOW"

 THANK YOU FOR READING MY FIRST ONE SHOT CHAPTER! I KNOW SOME OF YOU HAVE  LOTS OF QUESTIONS COMING INTO YOUR MIND, BUT DON'T WORRY THERE'S A LOT OF ONESHOT CHAPTERS IN THIS STORY, i mark this story  'complete' because each chapter that i will wrote will have an ending, so that's the reason. and all of that story are about you and Jonghyun (let us say each of them are sequel of 25 MINUTES, so please wait for them) and sorry if the songs did not match at the story, and also the time.

and...

SORRY IF THERE'S WRONG GRAMMAR OR SPELLING . . . ENGLISH IS NOT MY FIRST LANGUAGE! and for me its really, really story, but i need to keep it up!(>_<') .

THANKS FOR READING THIS CHAPTER . . I KNOW THIS IS BORING . . .BUT PLEASE, KEEP SUPPORTING MY STORY  (MIDST_LHADY22).

 

WARNING!:

DO NOT COPY OR PLAGIARIZE ANY CHAPTERS IN THIS STORY, ANY PERSON WHO VIOLATE THIS RULE WILL BE KICKED OUT IN THIS WEB PREMISES.

 

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED 2011 - 2012