The game

Too sober for this!

Jihoon sometimes wondered where he had gone wrong with his life. Especially at times like these, when he was just sitting in his apartment chilling and out of nowhere his friends started flowing through the door like it was a sale day in a buffet. Well it's not like they hadn't planned it beforehand. It's just that he had forgotten and he most certainly wasn't ready for what was to come.

"Guys, are you really sure about this game?" Jihoon asked the others little unsurely. He knew very well that his friends had rather questionable thoughts going on in their heads and he wasn't sure if he was mentally strong enough to hear them out loud.

"Oh come on, hyung! Don't be a . It's going to be fun", Hansol assured, ignoring the glare that was being thrown at his direction by an angry Jihoon. Hansol just laughed because he knew that the shorter was just talk and barely ever did anything. Barely.

"I am not being-" Jihoon raised his voice but stopped mid sentence. "What ever you said I was being", he then said. Too embarrassed to say such words. "But don't you think this is a little too 'ten-year-old girl' to us?" He then tried to make an excuse without indeed seeming like a .

"Oh come on it's gonna be fun", Soonyoung spoke up and smiled excitedly at his friends. He had been the one coming up with the idea in the first place. It couldn't be that bad right. 

"Yeah, hyung. We can play it with our own rules to make it less girly", Mingyu smirked knowing very well that Jihoon had just said that as an excuse. 

Jihoon face palmed mentally because this was not the direction he was going for. He let out an audible grunt of distaste getting the courage to ask a question he wasn't sure he wanted an answer for. "What are the rules?" He sighed in defeat.

"The loser has to pay 50 dollars to the other players. Each", Mingyu announced smiling maliciously.

"Of course".


It took them quite a while to find a bottle and empty it. And to Jihoon's horror it just happened to be a bear bottle. Nothing too strong and since they had to share it was just enough to get them slightly tipsy but not too trunk. 

Jihoon who was clearly against letting his underage friends drink too much so he snatched the bottle from Hansol's hand when it was still almost half full and quickly drank the rest. When everyone else stared at him emotions varying from amusement to surprised to 'why did you kill my puppy' Jihoon just simply shrugged his shoulders. "I felt like I was too sober for this".

"Thanks for not leaving me anything", Soonyoung whined taking the empty bottle from Jihoon and trying to get even the tiniest drop of beer on his tongue but no, it was all gone. 

When they finally started the game everyone was already feeling like they were slighty drunk. Maybe less from the actual alcohol and more from the thought that they had drunk it. But none the less the youngest ones were having the time of their lives.

"You know I could have just given you guys soda telling it was alcohol and you'd be acting exactly the same", Jihoon chuckled at his younger friends who were probably drunk for the first time in their lives. 

Hansol couldn't do anything but giggle. Soonyoung rolled his eyes and took it as his responsibility to start the game by spinning the bottle. 

And of course it just had to stop on Hansol who was clearly most affected by the alcohol in his system. The boy screamed excitedly and threw his hands in the air waving them around. 
"It's me! I pic dare!" he shouted before anyone even got the chance to ask.

Soonyoung took his time trying to come up with something. Hansol seemed to be occupied anyways. Playing with the empty beer bottle. 

"I dare you to go to Jihoon's wall neighbors and ask for some flour", Soonyoung then said. That wasn't even a task to drunk Hansol but Soonyoung could predict what the outcome would look like. 

And soon enough Hansol came back with a plastic cup in his hands and completely covered in flour.

"I don't even want to know", Jihoon sighed. It was a good thing that he had his friends to make the relationship with his neighbors even worse than it already was.

"Don't worry, hyung. I made sure to emphasize that I was friends with the pink hobbit next door", Hansol smiled innocently as he closed the door behind him.

"I dare you to jump off that window and ing die you piece of old pickle!" Jihoon shouted but Hansol wasn't sober enough to understand that his life was in danger. 

"But it's my turn to spin", he noted and sat back on the floor.

It was at that moment when Jihoon regretted all of his previous life choices and both Soonyoung and Mingyu had to hold him down to prevent a murder. Hansol couldn't have cared less as he was focusing on the spinning bottle in front of him. 

"It's Mingyu, hyung!" Hansol laughed delightfully and pointed at his hyung.
"Truth or dare?"

"Tr... Dare", Mingyu said after a moment of thinking.

"I dare you to call Wonwoo and tell him you wanna have here since Jihoon hyung is out of town", Hansol had the question ready. Definitely not something any of them were expecting from the youngest one of them.

Mingyu blushed a deep shade of red. He couldn't... he apsolutely wouldn't say something like that to Wonwoo. The older didn't even know about his feelings. 
"No", Mingyu said sternly and turned to look at his hyungs for help. There was apsolutely no way they would let Hansol do this to him. 

"Don't look at me. I wasn't the one wanting to play this game", Jihoon said faking innocence. Mingyu couldn't see very well how much the older was enjoying the moment. 

"And I wasn't the one saying that there are no rules", Soonyoung noted not even trying to hide his amusement. So much for good friends.

"Come on, hyung. If you don't do it you're off the game", Hansol giggled and offered his phone for the older to use.

"Ok fine! But I'll be using my phone, idiot", Mingyu huffed and took his phone out of his pocket. He dialed the number and the phone peeped a few times before Wonwoo answered.

"Erm... Hi, hyung! What are you doing?" Mingyu started the phone call rather awkwardly. Soonyoung poked Mingyu's ribs harshly and mouthed a '' while Hansol was nodding his head in agreement next to him. Mingyu cleared his throat and straightened his posture before continuing.
"So I was just wondering that since Jihoon hyung is out of town and I'm here in his house... That maybe we could maybe..." he trailed off and needed a rather harsh slap on the back of his head from Jihoon himself to have the guts to continue. 
"Have here in his house!" Mingyu almost shouted the last part and Hansol had to bite on his fist to stop himself from laughing. 

It was quiet for awhile. The only noise in the room being the high squeaks coming from Hansol's throat. Then after a long pause Mingyu spoke again. Apparently answering to something Wonwoo had said.
"Because we both live with our parents", Mingyu said almost like a question. Then it became quiet again.

"... I think he hung up on me", Mingyu finally said looking like he was about to cry. "Omg! Wonwoo just hung up on me! Now he thinks I'm a ing ert! Omg!" Mingyu freaked out. 

"Calm down", Soonyoung said and pattet the younger's head reassuringly. "Jihoon? Can you like call for Jisoo to bring us more alcohol before this kid starts actually crying?" 

Jihoon nodded his head. being responsible. He had to be a good hyung. 
"You guys continue the game I'll text him". It was better not to call him since Hansol and Mingyu were being so noisy. It was better if Jisoo didn't know they had minors with them.

To America hyung:
Yo dude! Can you grab a few beers or soju or something and come here. Alcohol badly needed!! 

From America hyung: 
Sure man! Are you ok?

To America hyung:
Yeah, I'm fine

He didn't feel like it was necessary to explain the situation through texts. Jisoo would just get curious and start asking questions and eventually find out there were minors involved. Jisoo was apparently too good of a person to start dealing alcohol to minors.

Back in the game Mingyu had already spun the bottle and Wonwoo was long gone away from his mind when he started thinking for a dare for Soonyoung to do. 
Jihoon came back not too long after and sat back down on the floor. 
"What did I miss?" He asked curiously and sighed in relief when he noticed that the bottle wasn't pointing at his direction but Soonyoung's.

"Soonyoung hyung picked a dare", Mingyu informed the older. He didn't like the confident smile Soonyoung had plastered on his face while he was trying to come up with something but as he finally told his dare he could see the smile draining away from the older's face.
"I dare you to go and kiss that cute waiter from the caffee across the street", Mingyu said with the most evil smirk. Jihoon was way too satisfied with this dare and was laughing so hard he actually hit his head on the floor which on the other hand made Hansol laugh and everything was starting to get out of hand again. 

"This is not fare! I gave Hansol the easiest dare ever and now I get this?! I'm not even drunk!" Soonyoung protested but his friends weren't having any of it. Jihoon, who had already gotten up and over his laugh attach, walked up to Soonyoung and pulled the poor boy up on his feet. 

"But isn't it better that way? I mean I wouldn't want to lose my first kiss while drunk", he laughed evilly. "You came up with this stupid game so go and kiss the guy before Jisoo hyung comes".

Soonyoung was so done with his friends at the moment. They were all too drunk to take any of his threats seriously and when he tried to make a list of reasons why he shouldn't kiss a stranger they had all the answers ready. Like they had been planning this for a long time.

"What if he thinks I'm a total freak?" 

"You are".

"What if he gets traumatized?"

"He'll get over it".

"What if he calls the police?"

"Then you run".

"What if he's not even gay?"

"He goes to my school. Trust me he is".

"Ok then what if he has a boyfriend?"

"Then I'd advise you to avoid that person with all costs".

"But what if-"

"Enough with the 'what if's. We're here. Now go inside and make your move, Romeo", Jihoon said and pushed his friends inside the shop walking right after them.

"I don't think this is something Romeo himself would do", Soonyoung tried one last time but no.

"ing go kiss him or pay up. It's your choice!" Jihoon almost yelled at him. They all turned quickly around to check if the waiter had heard them but at least he wasn't paying any attention to it. "And get me a coffee while you're at it".

But unfortunately Soonyoung didn't have an extra hundred and fifty dollars in his pocket so he went awkwardly to the waiter while his friends were laughing in the background. 

"Hello, how may I help you", the waiter smiled sweetly at the customer's direction. Soonyoung looked around a bit and was relieved to realize that there weren't any other customers present besides him and his stupid friends. 

"Erm... Hi... Minghao. I would like to have one black coffee please". He ordered after glancing at the name tag that was attached to the waiter's chest pocket. 

If he wasn't so nervous he would have probably paid attention to the cute way Minghao's eyes widened when he said his name or how adorable the waiter looked with his cheeks turning the slightest rosy color of red. But he was to nervous to see any of that. 

"Yes sure", Minghao then said after a short pause. "Anything for your friends over there?" he then asked and the polite smile was soon back on his face. 

"No this is for them actually", Soonyoung answered. Minghao nodded and smiled sweetly at his custtomer. This time though, Soonyoung noticed and almost ran away because of the quilt he was feeling. This human being in front of him seemed too innocent and good for being the target of him and his dumb friends' game. 

"Anything for you then?" Minghao asked and that was the perfect moment. At least as perfect as it would ever get. Soonyoung checked quickly to see if there were any sharp objects close to Minghao's hands and when there wasn't he leaned over the counter and motioned for the waiter to lean closer. Minghao followed along thinking that maybe the customer had something important to tell him. Soonyoung took his chance and pressed his lips firmly against the other's and for a moment they were both too shocked to do anything. After ten seconds or so Soonyoung finally pulled away when he heard his friends laughing loudly behind him. 

He took his moment to observe Minghao's burning red face but it didn't look like the other was mad. Any other person probably would have been. Especially after realizing that it was all just a stupid joke and he was the target. But Minghao didn't seem mad. Soonyoung was right. Too good for his pranks and too good for this world. 

Neither of them said anything and Minghao quickly moved elsewhere to make the coffee his customer had ordered. When he came back he looked less red and less affected by the happenings. Actually, he almost looked like nothing had ever happened. 

"I'm so sorry", Soonyoung finally breated out when he was asked to pay. The other didn't say anything. Just smiled like he would to any other customer. Soonyoung quickly dug a five dollar bill out of his jean pockets and gave it to the waiter. 
"I'm so sorry. Really sorry. You... Can keep the change", he almost cried out before taking the coffee and running out of the shop. 

The quiet thank you he heard just before he was out the door made him want to shoot his brain out. Why was this boy thanking him. He had just ually assaulted him in front of his screaming friends just to win a stupid game. He wasn't supposed to be thanked. 

"I need a ing drink", Soonyoung sighed but almost jumped off his pants when someone took the paper cup out of his hands. 

"Not my coffee", Jihoon said and sipped on his hot drink. 

"Don't worry. I think I might need something stronger than caffeine. When is Jisoo hyung coming?" Soonyoung asked making the younger ones giggle happily. 

"Pretty soon I guess", Jihoon shrugged his shoulders.

"Hyung, you were so awesome out there! His face was ing priceless", Hansol laughed and almost fell on his face when Soonyoung slapped the back of his head rather harshly.

"You kids just wait till it's your turn. I'm going to make you kill your ing families! Because this game not over!" Soonyoung yelled and this time it seemed to sink into the youngest's head and he quickly hid behind Mingyu's tall frame. 

When they returned to Jihoon's apartment they all agreed to wait until Jisoo came with the alcohol. And soon enough someone rung the doorbell.

"I'll get it!"

"Mingyu, stay!" Jihoon grabbed the younger's wrist and pulled him back down. Mingyu landed not so gracefully on his while Jihoon shoot up and ran to the door.

"Hi hyung. Oh? Hi Jeonghan hyung", came a little surprised greeting from Jihoon. "Why are you here?" 

"Don't act like you're disappointed", Jeonghan grinned and threw his arm around the younger's shoulders. 

"I'm not. Just asking", Jihoon said sounding a little nervous and trying to turn Jeonghan towards the door rather than the living room where the kids and Soonyoung were. 

"Well I was with Jisoo when you texted and he asked me to come along. The more the merrier, you know?" Jeonghan grinned detaching himself from the younger and taking his shoes of. Jisoo did the same and before Jihoon could even resist he had already gone to the living room along with Jeonghan. This wasn't going to end well.

It was quiet for awhile but then a smile found its way to Hansol's face when the youngest of the group started laughing. 
"Jisoo hyung! Jeonghan hyung!" he shouted laudly and got up to hug his favorite hyungs.

"We're leaving", Jisoo announced before Hansol got even a chance to take a first step. 

"Oh my god! Jihoon! Did you give alcohol to minors?" Jeonghan asked with a horrified expression on his face. He was Hansol's first hug victim and his leg was Mingyu's.
"How much did Hansol drink?" 

"But hyung! That's the thing", Soonyoung started. "He took like three sips and he's still acting like that", he then continued motioning towards Hansol with his hand. 

"Jeonghan, baby. We are leaving and we're taking the alcohol with us", Jisoo informed and Soonyoung jumped up like a rocket when the realization hit him.

"No! No no no no no! Hyung, it's for me! I need that! Please hyung, don't leave!" He almost screamed because , he really needed that alcohol after what had happened. 

"Hyung, we're playing a game. Play with us", Mingyu said to Jeonghan while hanging on his leg and probably drooling on his jeans. 

"What game?" Jisoo asked finally putting down the plastic bag full of alcohol and tossing one beer can to his crying friend. Soonyoung was more than glad to accept it and opened it almost instantly. 

"Truth or dare. The loser has to pay fifty dollars to each of the other players. We were waiting for the alcohol but now we can go to round four", Soonyoung said and clapped his hands excitedly. 

"And may I ask, what stupid things have you made each other do? Other than drinking", Jisoo asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Oh that was just to get an empty bottle", Soonyoung answered after emptying the can of beer he had just gotten. 

"Well Soonyoung hyung told me to go get flour from Jihoon hyung's neighbor and he got mad threw this white powder at me", Hansol laughed not even realizing how everyone was looking at him. He just kept on giggling like he hadn't just told his older friends that he wasn't just drunk from the few sips of beer he had taken but was indeed high from drugs. 

"Did he just..?" Jeonghan started, pointing at the kid.

"I think he did", Soonyoung answered without even having to hear the rest of the sentence. "Jisoos, toss me another beer".

"Change of plans! Jisoo and I will stay here and baby sit your drunk asses", Jeonghan informed and threw a pointed look at his boyfriend. 

"Not while sober. That's for sure", Jisoo noted tossing and new beer for Soonyoung to drink and taking another one for himself. 

Jeonghan just sighed and nodded. Maybe he could survive one night with his drunk friends while being almost sober. Almost. "Ok, so who spins next?"

"That would be me", Soonyoung raised his hand.

"Oh? And what did you do?" Jisoo asked raising his eyebrows questioningly. 

"We shall not talk about that", Soonyoung said before spinning the bottle before they had even formed the sircle around it. 

"Mingyu let go of my leg! You don't even look like you're that drunk", Jeonghan whined shaking his leg to get Mingyu to get off him. 

"I'm not!" Mingyu whined back but eventually let go so that the older could sit down next to him for the game. Jisoo sat next to his boyfriend and then they all waited for the bottle to stop. 

Jeonghan was the next victim.

"Dare!"

"I dare you... I ing dare you to cut at least five centimeters off your hair".

"Truth!"

"Hyung, you can't do that!" Soonyoung protested loudly already feeling a little light headed from the two cans of beer he had drunk. 

"No! I won't do it! I will not!" Jeonghan shouted and quickly started his beloved hair.

"Then pay up. Fifty dollars each", Jihoon grinned victoriously and offered his hand for the money.

"I don't have ing extra 250 in my pocket! Who do you think I am?!" Jeonghan snapped and Jisoo had to literally koala hug him to get him to stay in place. 

"Then you have to do it", Soonyoung insisted. He wasn't going to let Jeonghan pass his dare after what he himself had to do just a while ago.

"I never said I was a part of this stupid game! I'm only here to babysit you guys because clearly you can't be trusted with..." Jeonghan was cut off by Jisoos's brave hand preventing the long haired male from screaming. 

"Babe, it's just a game. It will grow back. Or you could cut it all off", Jisoo tried to calm his boyfriend down clearly not thinking what he was saying. 

Jeonghan looked at him with the most mortified expression. 
"I don't want to be bold", he cried out and Jisoo was one hundred percent sure that the youngest ones weren't the only ones that had had a few drinks too much. Mingyu was so tall that it took him a while to get really wasted but since this was his first time he was pretty damn close.

Hansol on the othe hand... No one knew exactly what the kid had taken but it sure wasn't flour so it wasn't that hard to guess. 

"No, not bold but short hair would really suit you", Jisoo rushed before the other started crying. 
"And I would still love you the same even if you were bold", he the cooed makin Jihoon gag.

"Really?" Jeonghan sniffed with a hopeful expression and smiled at him with teary eyes when the younger nodded.

"Of course", Jisoo smiled back. A few sloppy kisses were shared by the couple while a few gagging sounds were heard from the younger players. 

"Someone give me scissors", Jeonghan beamed stretching out his hand. Not too long after he got the scissors and cut of a long length of his precious hair. Jisoo was sober enough to realize that the older was going to regret this the next morning but at least he had just saved his boyfriend from loosing an awful amount of money. 

Hansol and Mingyu clapped their hands excitedly because no way had they thought that Jeonghan would actually do the dare. Drunk or not.

"Spin the bottle, hyung", Hansol ordered but before the older could even move his hand the doorbell rang.

"I'll get it!" Mingyu shouted once again and this time even got to the door before Jihoon could protest.

"Did you invite someone else?" Jisoo asked the owner of the apartment and tried to stretch out his neck to see who was comming. Sadly the view from the living room to the the outdoor was really bad and Jisoo and Jihoon were too occupied keeping the rest of their pack away from the door. They couldn't risk the possibility that the police had come and if so they couldn't let them see Hansol. They could easily lie and tell that Mingyu was legal but Hansol with his face covered in white powder was a totally different story.

"Wonwoo hyung!" came Mingyu's delighted voice from the doorway. No one had actually expected for the boy to come and most of them probably didn't even remember why he had come but no matter how drunk Mingyu might have been he did remember. 

He grabbed the older's head firmly between his hands and before the other got even the chance to say 'hello' Mingyu kissed him rather sloppily on the lips.

"Hey guys look! Wonwoo came to me!" Mingyu announced happily and dragged Wonwoo forcefully to the living room. 

"Take off you shoes and close the the ing door behind you! I don't want the whole neighborhood to know what kind of friends I have", Jihoon yelled before he went and closed the door himself. 

Mingyu had stopped in the living room and Wonwoo quickly took his shoes off and kicked them away. He wasn't entirely sure what was going on but he didn't like it. 
"What's going on? Is Mingyu drunk?" he then asked the question with the most obvious answer. Wonwoo didn't show any signs of being affected by Mingyu's kiss. Mostly because he was trying to figure out what the actual was going on.

"No. And Hansol is not high", Hansol snickered amused by his hilarious sense of humor.

"I can't believe you actually came", Soonyoung was rolling on the floor laughing his drunken off. The situation made him forget his own dare completely and Mingyu's might have been just slightly worse than his. 
"This is awesome!"

"What's going on?" Jisoo asked since he was almost as lost as Wonwoo. 

"Mingyu's dare was to call Wonwoo and ask him to come here to but Wonwoo hung up and I can't believe he actually came!" Soonyoung was almost screaming on the floor. 

"Dare?" The confusion on Wonwoo's face quickly turned into sadness as he glanced between Mingyu and Soonyoung.

"Well that wasn't very nice", drunk Jeonghan sympathized from the floor and offered Wonwoo a bottle of soju. "Need a drink?"

"N-no thank you", Wonwoo was clearly on the edge of crying. "I think I'll just leave", he sniffed before turning towards the door. 

Jisoo wasn't quite sure if it was because he was feeling a little bit tipsy but he could have sworn that the next moment was like straight from some sappy k-drama.

Mingyu grabbed Wonwoo's hand before the other could take more than two steps and spun him around pushing him harshly against the wall. There was a short moment of Wonwoo squishing his eye shut from the pain of his head hitting the wall and Mingyu trying to stare through the older's eyelids with his own lazy eyes. Then Mingyu took a deep breath and kissed the shorter male trapped between his arms. Or more like squished their lips together. They stayed awkwardly in that position while Hansol clapped  his hands excitedly and sang something that made apsolutely not sense to the others. 

Mingyu was too drunk to move and no one knew why Wonwoo didn't push him away or kick him in the balls but eventually Jihoon had to pull the pair apart. They both took a sharp breath like they had been just standing there with their lips touching and holding their breaths. 

"Now do you want that drink?" Jeonghan asked Wonwoo and the other could only nod.

"I think he's gonna need something little stronger than beer to forget that", Soonyoung scrunched his nose in disgust.

"Don't act like you didn't just kiss a complete stranger like half an hour ago", Jihoon reminded and Jisoo raised his eyebrows in question.

"I don't want to talk about it", Soonyoung said before Jisoo could even ask and then turned to Jihoon. "That's not the same. I was forsed to do it!" he protested. 

"You're a way better kisser than Mingyu hyung", Hansol beamed at the older with adoring eyes.

"Hey! That's not fare! I need a remach!" Mingyu scremed and turned to Wonwoo. 

"No!" The older yelled end threw the empty beer can at Mingyu hitting his face with it.

"That was so ing smooth", Jihoon laughed clapping his hands sarcastically. 

"So Wonwoo, you wanna join the game?" Jisoo asked but Wonwoo just shook his head. 

"Nah. I think I've seen enough stupidity for one day", Wonwoo said and went back to his shoes. "And Mingyu! We'll be talking about this tomorrow when you're back to your senses", he said before leaving the apartment. 

"Too bad. He would have been the perfect target for Mingyu's dare", Soonyoung sighed and pouted innocently. 

"Not like it matters anymore. Hansol's out", Jihoon noted and glanced at the others. "So is Jeonghan hyung."

"Oh thank god", Jisoo shouted and raised his hands towards the roof. "He was getting a little scary", he then explained after getting slightly weirded out looks from his three remaining friends. 

"But what do we do now? We have few cans left", Jihoon said grabbing one of them and tossing it in his hands.

"I don't know about you guys but I'm going to sleep", Jisoo said standing up. "Were can we sleep?"

"I can open the couch if you pull your boyfriend away. I also have a few mattresses in the closet so..." Jihoon trailed off. 

They got everything ready and after helping Mingyu to the couch and carrying Jeonghan and Hansol to the mattresses they all went to sleep. Soonyoung and Jihoon on the chouch with Mingyu and Jisoo on the matresses with Hansol and and Jeonghan. 

It had been a rough night but the next day would most definitely be even worse when they would have to make up for everything stupid they did the previous day. 

||

And the moral of the story is: Don't drink alcohol or do drugs. Thank you kids for this lovely lesson hope had lots of fun I most certainly did!

But in all seriousness, I might write a second part if this story gets even a little bit of love. Wouldn't you like to know how they will cope with the aftermath? I sure would...

Also if there are any mistakes I've made please feel free to inform me. I only proofread it twice so... Thanks for reading! Bye :3