twenty four

I Wish
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
[24] "How I want to ask him if he's missing right now?!" "He's not missing, he's here right now." "What?!" "He is invisible from normal people's sight. That's why you couldn't see him." The witch said while looking at behind him. The witch looked like was staring at someone behind him even though he was alone. "But for me, I can see him because I'm a witch. Give a minute to make him visible back." The witch said before reciting a mantra that he never understood the language from a book that he didn't realized when the book was appeared in front of the witch. A few minutes after the mantra was recited and some weird sound was heard, he felt a presence suddenly appeared behind him. "Kris?" The person behind him called. This voice sound very familiar. He stunned. He locked his eyes to the witch in front of him, surprised and nervous. "Kris." That person called again. This time with a few tap on his shoulder. He slowly turned around to look the tapped person. "Yeo-yeollie?" Before he said anything, he felt the boy behind him crashed his body to him. The crashed boy was hugging his lover tightly. Releasing his missed to his lover. It hurt for him when he saw the boy but he couldn't touch him. He saw how worried the boy but he couldn't embrace the boy to make him calmed. He just can watched at side.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter