twenty one

I Wish
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
[21] Their highschool's time passed without big problems. Yes, some of students disappointed after knew the Angel Voice Couple were broke up but more of students were happy when the feminine boy was back to single. They didn't hate Kris but they admired him because he became sweeter than before. Everyone know that the husky boy was dating his best friend. Kris really like PDA with Chanyeol at school. If with Ryeowook, it was just sometimes, with Chanyeol, they did all time. They practically like a married couple. The couple were still spending time together with Sehun because for the blond lock boy, it was normal. Ryeowook and Kris were good to each other again when the senior boy noticed how happy his ex with his new boyfriend. Ryeowook was too nice to ruin another person's happiness. Ryeowook graduated and finding another person at his college together with his best friends, Kyuhyun and Yesung. Their last year at highschool cannot be less. They were busy but they still had time together. Those trio best friends became the new popular guys after Ryeowook and his best friends left the school. They had many new fans from first year students, either girls or boys. Some of their fans heartbroken when knew two of the popular guys were dating but most of them supported them. They really like to see those two affection to each other.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter