twenty three

I Wish
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
[23] In fact, the cute boy never gone to anywhere. It was just suddenly when he woke up, he couldn't talk. It seem like his voice was missing. He just ignored it as he thought he had a cold and his voice disappeared. It was normal for him. However when he walked to the bedroom, he realized that he couldn't touch the knob of the bathroom's door, he freaked out but no sound coming out. He tried to touch the knob again and no use. He bumped his forehead to the door frustrating cannot entered the bathroom to use it, he accidentally entered the bathroom without the door was opened. He could passed through the door. After he entered the bathroom, he straighted to the mirror to look what happened to him. What he never thought was he saw nothing. Not even himself. He was disappeared from eyes. 'What's going on?' When Kris woke up and panicked, he tried to call his lover but no success. Kris didn't hear him. When he attempted to touch the husky boy, his hands got through over his lover body. And for a week, he saw worried Kris. He followed his lover everywhere he was gone. To the police station, to his old house, to his favourite cafe and everywhere. Even now, the husky boy gone to the countryside for an infamous witch. It was Sehun's idea but the give idea boy got stuck with his project at college and cannot accompanied the lover boy.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter