Do you love her?

It's MIRACLE (Destiny?)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

----

“Taeyeon noona”

“Cha-chanyeol”

“Yeah I am. I have something to talk to you, about Baekhyun.”

“Wh-what? What’s wrong with Baekhyun?”

“I don’t feeling well to see my best friend being in such this painful. He loves you, and you know it right?”

“Aww…”

“Aww? Don’t you say something besides an Aww?”

“Cha-chanyeol honestly, I-I..”

“Chanyeol, Oh annyeong noona” Kai coming along and greet Taeyeon when he notices her.

“Oh de, annyeong.” said Taeyeon.

“Anyway, Chanyeol why are you here? I’m looking for you. We’ll have a meeting on Sunday tomorrow, so I come to inform you.” Kai said and Chanyeol nods.

“Wh-what? Sunday? Tomorrow? So after tomorrow will be Monday?” Taeyeon exclaimed and ask Kai.

“Yeah, what’s up noona?” Kai ask

“Really? Oh god, I have final exam on Monday. But I haven’t reviewed the lesson yet.” She murmur and sigh herself.

“What? What do you mean? Exam?” Both Chanyeol and Kai exclaim

“Oh no no, It’s nothing. Ok, I have to leave now. See you guy later.” Taeyeon(Aeri) said and leaving. But before she left Chanyeol grab her hand first and said

“What’s going on noona? Don’t you have time to talk with me for few minutes? I haven’t done my speaking yet.”

“What? Do you have anything to talk to Taeyeon noona Chan?” Kai ask and give a look between Taeyeon and Chanyeol. Taeyoen look at them both.

“Sorry Chanyeol, keep it first. I really have something to do.” She removes Chanyeol’s hand away and ran out fast.

“What’s wrong with her?”

“I don’t know too.”

-----

“Unnnie? Are you here?” Aeri looking for Taeyeon after she’s arrived the room.

“Yeah what’s up Aeri?”

“Unnie, Er-em… Can you do me a favour? I’m in trouble now.”

“What is it? Tell me if I could help.”

“I’m going to have final exam on Monday but I can’t go to take the exam in this situation. So I need help from you. Can you go to take the exam instead of me?”

“Aeri, I really want to help you but how can I suppose to do your exam test? I’ve graduated that long ago.”

“Hnmmm… It’s ok unnie. I’ll explain you about my lesson and I believe you can do it unnie. Please help me, I really care about my grade.”

“Don’t worry. I’ll try

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter