The Miracle

It's MIRACLE (Destiny?)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

     On the full moon day. Aeri is at her house doing some assignment that have to submit to the professor before final. She's getting tired of doing it so she opens the laptop and watching some Exo's variety show.

"Awww... Chanyeol oppa. Why you're to adorable like this? I wish if I can be near you or get to see you often like or work as the same company as you." She said with imagination as the fangirl. But suddenly there's a big wind blow on and also a huge of lightness appearing.

"Ohhh... What's happening?" Aeri speak up.

She tries to figure out what's this but that light is comiTaeyeonTiffane and close and it make her has to close her eyes. After she close her eyes everything is going blind and she cannot feel anything at all.

The day after.

"Taeyeon get up. We have to practice today." Tiffany come into Taeyeon's room and wake her up.

"Awww.. Today is Sunday. I have no class and I also already finish the assignment. Let's me sleep more please." She yawning and replies with  eyes closing.

"What are you saying Taeyeon? Let's get up.  We will late." Tiffany try again and this time she almost pull Taeyeon up. And she successed. Taeyeon is getting up but then when Taeyeon her eyes she was shock with what she's seeing

"Tiffany? Tiffany unnie? What? Am I dreaming?" Aeri in Teayeon's body surprised and she slap herself few times to know if she're really a wake.

"Urch... It's hurt so it's mean it's not a dream. Tiffany really stand next to me. Wow.. She so beautiful in person. Wow.. Wow sone will jealous me hard if they know." Aeri keep saying and it make Tiffany full of question. What's wrong with Taeyeon in this morning

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter