What should we do!

It's MIRACLE (Destiny?)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

     

After finished the call Taeyeon ask to have a meeting at SM building cuz it may hard for Aeri whose is Taeyeon now to go to another place so she decided to meet there.

"Aeri let's tell the body guard that your new personal assistant is coming to see you and come to get me.If not so they won't let me go in." Taeyeon call Aeri how make she can inter the building. And Aeri does everything like Taeyeon has said. Finally they meet up.

"Unnie what should we do? How has it happened?" Aeri speak up after seeing Taeyeon.

"I don't know either. But before I come here I think of something."

"What did you think?"

"I think when we have no idea what's happened to us and we don't know how solve it so just let it go for a while and then try to find the exit after. Moreover, I found it's not bad too. Can you help me something?"

"What? What can a simple student like me help you unnie?"

"You can. Just act to be me and I be you. You do what I do and I do what you do. Do you get what I mean?"

"Do you mean you want me to be you and you be me? Why unnie?"

"What should we do then since we don't know how to solve it so let's live as each other for a while ok?"

"But.."

"I see some picture of Chanyeol in your room. Are you an ExoL? Don't you think it's your best chance to get close to your bias?"

"I.I'm. "

"Don't think too much believe me and we will find how we can change to be in our body later."

"Emm.. Ok. But t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter